The Combat Jack Show Thread

damn its like that lol?...the last time I felt that way was when I watched the tyler perry movie temptation with this chick...had me shirt off beating my chest talking about I am a man smh

:lol: :lol:

If that's the **** with sanaa in it.... BRO **** had me legit lookin at her sideways for years idc if it's just a role :lol:

:rofl: @ BK Tidal Wave being catfished by a dude in a wheelchair.

'You thought I was gonna push you all night?'

:rofl:

She wanted him to have the electric one :lol:

Dude took all face pics like a chick :lol: She didn't think it was strange he had the A1 selfie game? When chicks do it I figure they're big or pregnant.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ BK Tidal Wave being catfished by a dude in a wheelchair.

'You thought I was gonna push you all night?'

She wanted him to have the electric one :lol:

Dude took all face pics like a chick :lol: She didn't think it was strange he had the A1 selfie game? When chicks do it I figure they're big or pregnant.

Dog, now that I'm dating I see. Chicks with no full body pics are trouble. Hell, some with full body shots that look decent are trouble when you get them home.:nerd: :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I still catch chicks out in the wild

I've yet to ever make any social media accounts

but it's not easy due to my work schedule

I unsubbed them boys

will only listen to the tariq interview when it drops

that's one thing I learned about myself this year

I put up with way too much nonsense

Last edited:
it def is but I'm not a resolution type cat or anything

just something I've been working harder on eliminating

nonsense equals time wasted

This is one of the times I wish they let TK talk on drink champs, he has some stories! Every time he started in you hear "eye to eye " lol

This is one of the times I wish they let TK talk on drink champs, he has some stories! Every time he started in you hear "eye to eye " lol
This is why DC is trash

I try giving it a listen at work earlier but got damn between Nore interrupting the story ad nasty giant glob of spot sounding voice I couldn't take it any more smh

And I sure TK episode was a good listen...

People need to stop hyping Nores pod man, its really terrible. They just F's wit him because he's Noreaga 

TK interview got ruin, one of the worst drink champs ever smh, was hype for his one too. I'm supersede TK we so calm when they kept cutting him off from a deep good story.

Yeah, he started goin at EFN for it.
laugh.gif
 he def got tired of EFN

EFN: "we assume women dont know"

tk: "we dont know that , all i know is that we in this lane and you cut me off without a _in signal"

laugh.gif

ep was still hilarious tho 

"when you walking down south beach , do you ever feel like charlie murphy might come out and hit you in ya ear"

roll.gif

Last edited:
The thing about podcasts/radio is that certain guests just take over. Watching the Trick Daddy and Cormega episodes, those guys took over despite the amount of times NORE tried to interrupt. NORE is a great personality but a weak interviewer. He has to find a way to get his humor across without being a nuisance.

nore might as well stop asking questions that require a response with a build up

cause nore cuts em off before the punchline

efn too, he'll ask about something that the guest just said

scrappy out nore'd both of em

boy was on his own planet

but I like what nore does, lotta cats be tryna sound super cool and serious and nore cuts right thru it

but he doesn't have the right balance of it at times

I've been doing that to people in my life lately and it stops them from bs'ing you ever again

Last edited:
When you trash Nore and then don't mention Rap Radar, your opinion is sort of null to me. Who expects Nore to be a journalist? You listen for the jokes and stories. That's why it's different and people like it.

It's like someone watching a documentary and getting upset it's not like a movie.

Last edited:
I can't mention rap radar because I stopped listening to them, they were boring to me. My comment wasn't to trash, I love drink champs, but I wanted to hear some of these stories. I couldn't care less about what some of the guests have to say, I wanted to hear TK talk.

Back
Top Bottom