The Combat Jack Show Thread

Feels good seeing how knowledgeable you guys are about race,nationality,ethnicity, etc. I learn a lot from many of y'all and I appreciate the consistent real conversations we have in this thread in between all the entertaining/ratchet ****. Nothing infuriates me more than black people who like to put other black people down while they prop themselves up as "better" or "different" because of whatever heritage or ethnicity they have. America has millions upon millions of people swindled by using tactics like these to keep us from becoming united and overcoming our oppressors. Like how oblivious can you be to not see this ? It's so frustrating.

Last edited:
People love criticizing Latinos for their color issues like Blacks in America don't have the same issues too. In DR, dark skinned girls who don't want to call themselves Black will describe themselves as "India" or Indian. Sound familiar? I've seen the prejudice go both ways, whether it's Latinos hating on Blacks or vice versa. Some deny their heritage, some don't. But for a lot of us, it's more complicated than simply saying that you're Black or White. In my case, I'm the by product of mixed Dominican people ******* for decades. I don't deny my African ancestry, I'm very much aware of it but I also grew up with relatives who understood those roots. Not everyone has that luxury.

Last edited:
That Dominican girl on Tax sound like she didn't make it past 6th grade

She sounds like Stephanie Santiago who constantly sounds like an idiot. Tax always has some bird sounding women on the show.

Tax an ******* but he's very handsome. But he's such an ******* :lol:

This was the first time I listened to him in a minute. I gotta space his show out. I get his humor and the point he's trying to make but I can't listen to that **** every week.

We need another Tax x Bodega Boys episode for 2017.

Have they had any guests on Bodega Boys? Vashtie doesn't even count cuz she really didn't do anything.

She sounds like Stephanie Santiago who constantly sounds like an idiot. Tax always has some bird sounding women on the show.

Tax an ******* but he's very handsome. But he's such an ******* :lol:

This was the first time I listened to him in a minute. I gotta space his show out. I get his humor and the point he's trying to make but I can't listen to that **** every week.

Have they had any guests on Bodega Boys? Vashtie doesn't even count cuz she really didn't do anything.

no need for guests on Bodega Boys, they got the guests on the visual art :lol:.

Oh I can't wait until the art drops tomorrow. Shoutout to Desus, Mero, Taxstone, and NT. If it wasn't for all of them, I would've lost my mind by now :lol:

This is the first time someone has been more twisted on an episode than Nore, Treach is ****** up. His voice is annoying also. Plus he keeps interrupting stories.

When they all start talking at the same time :smh:

Last edited:
It's not even about acknowledging you having African blood, it's about denying your skin color to me. Black is a skin color. David Ortiz is darker than most of us. Sammy Sosa was darker than a lot of us. You can be black and from Sweden.

**** is so sad, in NYC that **** is a huge issue. Had to dead a couple shorties who I previously messed with cause "they weren't black"

Shorty your darker than me the hell you talking about. Be proud of your melanated skin

Morons don't understand whatever language you speak doesn't change your bloodline/race.

I run in to both with Dominicans and Ricans, some who claim and are proud of it, but others who aren't. The ones who love our culture(rap music, slang and style of dress - remind you of someone) who do it are funny and them being ignorant fools with identity issues. I have a friend from BK who looks totally different than her family who didn't want her involved with black guys. I'm wondering what they see when they look at her.

I was bouta say the same thing bout efn

not him being black but about cuban not being a race

someone should tag that boy ninja in this thread

boy would go in

I remember there was a whole thread made for him bout it lol

Please don't

He's a troll who loves the attention. You can be Dominican and be black, just like you can be African and be white.

People love criticizing Latinos for their color issues like Blacks in America don't have the same issues too. In DR, dark skinned girls who don't want to call themselves Black will describe themselves as "India" or Indian. Sound familiar? I've seen the prejudice go both ways, whether it's Latinos hating on Blacks or vice versa. Some deny their heritage, some don't. But for a lot of us, it's more complicated than simply saying that you're Black or White. In my case, I'm the by product of mixed Dominican people ******* for decades. I don't deny my African ancestry, I'm very much aware of it but I also grew up with relatives who understood those roots. Not everyone has that luxury.

Yeah, I don't look at it that deep. With how black people are portrayed they see the negative connotations and try to use their out. Look at all these black chicks who claim to be "mixed" . Because you have Indian weave? Because ancestry.com told you you have 5% European blood.

Last edited:
Can't wait to listen to this tonight.

My mom still has a crush on Treach.:lol:

I hope he doesn't ruin his image for me, man. Treach is a legend and will definitely knock your block off in a second.:lol:

I hope Nore knows that I skip past these songs in the beginning.

This new NORE track at the beginning of Drink Champs is fire. Idc what y'all say :lol:

THESE are the type of beats some of the old head east coast dudes need to rap on.

Last edited:
I can't front, NORE put some fire out there the last year or so. Whatever that song with Bleek was was [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Tax an ******* but he's very handsome. But he's such an *******
laugh.gif

Stephanie Santiago sounds sexy af 

Thats bae right there 
embarassed.gif

I wish she didn't lose so much weight tho smh 

maaaaan i hope there's some art dropping today.. we've gotten like 2 episodes in the past 6 weeks.. i love the show and all but the audio art is so necessary.

Back
Top Bottom