The Combat Jack Show Thread

That Dominican girl on Tax sound like she didn't make it past 6th grade
She sounds like Stephanie Santiago who constantly sounds like an idiot. Tax always has some bird sounding women on the show.

Tax an ******* but he's very handsome. But he's such an *******
laugh.gif

This was the first time I listened to him in a minute. I gotta space his show out. I get his humor and the point he's trying to make but I can't listen to that **** every week.

We need another Tax x Bodega Boys episode for 2017.

Have they had any guests on Bodega Boys? Vashtie doesn't even count cuz she really didn't do anything.
​nah, they had guest on their other podcast, Estelle, Shump, Terio 
laugh.gif
​ the guest always kinda killed the vibe

She sounds like Stephanie Santiago who constantly sounds like an idiot. Tax always has some bird sounding women on the show.

Tax an ******* but he's very handsome. But he's such an ******* :lol:

This was the first time I listened to him in a minute. I gotta space his show out. I get his humor and the point he's trying to make but I can't listen to that **** every week.

We need another Tax x Bodega Boys episode for 2017.

Have they had any guests on Bodega Boys? Vashtie doesn't even count cuz she really didn't do anything.

Stephanie Santiago sounds sexy af 

Thats bae right there :wow:

I wish she didn't lose so much weight tho smh 

Damn she lost all her thickness. Why would she do such a thing? :smh:

Look like she had some surgery on face too. :smh:

She look way different than when I first saw on worldstar clappin her ***.

Yo why she do that to her face

Shame when they go overboard on the surgery but it is what it is

SMH. Can't go from build a ***** to a huge thigh gap and some everyday cheeks, She put the bar too high for herself

I believe it just off the fact I don't trust grown black men without mustaches
Sounds like a Dallas Penn quote.

Also, listened to the Combat Jack Dallas Penn and Stretch & Bob episodes. I miss the old Combat Jack show. Combat is a great interviewer and asks the right questions but that was only part of what made the old show great. The banter between Premium Pete, Combat, Dallas, A-King, Matt Raz, DJ Benhameen was amazing. 

Last edited:
All I know is Benhameen's mixes used to be so cheeks. :lol: :lol:

Yeah man, but I admit he improved when Just Blaze got there. Like he actually cared and put some effort in to it and it wasn't the last minute.

but he was a terrible DJ, like he just threw on some songs with no blending, beats didn't match up.

It was embarrassing. I was wondering why they used him, because he was free?

The bad part is he had been DJing since the 90's. It's bad enough I think he has the wackest DJ name ever.

Last edited:
Yeah I never cared for Benhameen's mixes. I think I saw him live too once at one of the BYOBBQ's, barely paid attention to his set. His poems were more entertaining than his mixes.

I thought TK was good

But man there was one story he was getting into and NORE said you getting to deep and asked the eating booty question again and I was so disappointed man

NORE has ADD man. This dude can't shut up and stay on topic for nothing :smh:. I'm glad TK kept telling them to let him finish the story. One of the main reasons why I wait to listen to his podcast. I'm always screaming shut up, :lol:

As soon as son told shorty: "if you've been with your man for over 6 months and he didn't put a ring on that, he don't want you" I had to stop taking him seriously

TK planting seeds in shorty head. He doing a classic break the next ***** down to make yourself look better tactic. Where this ***** coming from with that 6 months crap?

That and him saying "if you have less than $20,000 to your name you shouldn't be having sex" :lol:

If he was talking about settling down getting married, having kids etc, I would understand where he is coming from. Not that you need to have the amount in the bank but it would be good to have your **** together before taking on those kinds of responsibilities. But just to get some ***? Dude is wilding, and I feel like he is just cock blocking.

The main reasons he said it was because he's out here trickin on chicks paying their bills, getting their hair done and taking them shopping.

Makes sense, :lol:

**** is so sad, in NYC that **** is a huge issue. Had to dead a couple shorties who I previously messed with cause "they weren't black"

Shorty your darker than me the hell you talking about. Be proud of your melanated skin

Morons don't understand whatever language you speak doesn't change your bloodline/race.

That really bugs me, especially when they are darker than you are but don't consider themselves to be black.

Like what?
View media item 2136185
View media item 1620903
My family is from the west indies. I acknowledge my nationality as being Grenadian, but I am a black man point blank. I don't consider myself african american b/c I'm not from here, but I do acknowledge that my ancestry is African. There are beautiful people from Cuba, DR, etc who are darker than I am. Admitting your race as being black, or of African descent doesn't change your nationality. I think that is the big problem, when they say I'm not black I'm cuban, or I'm not black I'm Dominican. They are confusing the two.

The other thing is I never actually asked if they are aware of the fact that their ancestors are from africa and came to that island as slaves like most of our ancestors. Its a sad reality, but it is our reality. It isn't just them, it is all blacks as well. We all have to live with the negative stigma that the word "Black" brings with it. Some of us are able to handle it better than others. Some of us are proud to be black while others wish they were lighter or non black at all. This is from centuries of slavery, and being told white is right and black is wrong. It is a global sickness that keeps being passed down. The masters don't even have to do it anymore, we do it to ourselves. Hating our color, hating the lighter skinned man or woman, and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom