The Combat Jack Show Thread

Luke on combat this week.. still no mention of Sean P on his show...smh... i know him and Rosenburg made up and did that little segment but we need more.. hope he got somthing cooking up for P...
Pete has been posting alot about Sean P on IG as they were friends, and Combat also posted about him. I think they record the shows in advance tbh. Im sure they said on the Warren show that they had Luke in LAST week, when Im sure they havnt aired that show yet.

Anyways the Warren G episode was AWESOME, one of the best yet.

He's wild but It's less about age and more about type imo

Kaylin Garcia was 22 and homeless when he scooped her :lol:

Side note: your man plays in the NFL and copped her a Michael Kors watch? Should tell her right where she falls on the totem pole.:lol:

Tax season grew on me today. Loved listening to these dudes talk about New York.

Cool to have dudes my age who grew up where I grew up to listen to.

I just turned 30 in July and I feel Tax on that harsh realization once you hit that age.:lol:
Bruh I turn 30 this year
And when that realization hits u :smh:

What's wrong with Michael kors??? :nerd:
I just copped my girl some MK heels
is there something wrong with the brand???

generally speaking nothing...after Nicki mentioned it in a song a lot of men tried to make it a brand for "*******s" when most men had never heard of it prior...the brand has become watered down the last few years but there's nothing wrong with it

in her situation though this man plays in the NFL so its safe to assume he has a nice amount of money ( i couldn't care less about football so i don't know if he's big on the team or not) and all he got her was a MK watch or whatever....his nickname should be Chanel or CL or something

Side note: your man plays in the NFL and copped her a Michael Kors watch? Should tell her right where she falls on the totem pole.:lol:
What's wrong with Michael kors??? :nerd:
I just copped my girl some MK heels
is there something wrong with the brand???
Nah, nothing wrong with it at all.

I do take issue with how quickly the brand became so popular out of seemingly nowhere but whatever.

But I mean, that's a $200 watch. Doubt he's making millions but MK?

I wouldn't buy her a Casuo watch if I was making six figures, so yeah.:lol:

Last edited:
Tax season grew on me today. Loved listening to these dudes talk about New York.

Cool to have dudes my age who grew up where I grew up to listen to.

I just turned 30 in July and I feel Tax on that harsh realization once you hit that age.:lol:
Bruh I turn 30 this year
And when that realization hits u :smh:
Dude said 'I'm the same age as LeBron. I wanted to buy my girl a dolphin at 30.':lol:

But seriously though, my twenties are gone and I'll never get them back.:x

I hit 30 last month. I know it's been a month but I can't tell the difference.

I knew I wasn't the only one that thought "well I'm the same age as LeBron so..." :lol:

Nothings wrong with dating someone 23 :lol: You have the same dumb arguments with women older.

And it's not like Joe goes for educated and mature women.

As far as Tax, I was feeling that way at 27, because time starts flying by. It was one of the reasons I started hitting the gym in my late 20's. I wanted to maintain my fresh in all aspects. Dudes out here looking flabby and sick.

Tax is better with guest that he can joke with, because he pretty much sucks as an interviewer.

That Luke interview was in the can before Warren G, that's probably why he hasn't mentioned Sean.

Last edited:
Tax seems at his best and most comfortable around other hood *****.

Really enjoyed this one with these dudes. Don't know em,but I'll be checking for their stuff.

And as much of a clown as CTG is, he seems genuinely like giving people a shot when he can.

Dude is turning into the Gucci Mane of media the way he's putting cats on lol.

tax's desus and mero ep is really just a desus and mero podcast

desus is funny but he steps on everybody else's jokes

desus really just set the pace for the whole ep

Looking at these dudes, I wouldn't have guessed that they were cut from that cloth.

I love how that street **** is just a minor part of who they are, and not what defines them. It's too many lost dudes throwing their lives away, and not letting themselves be.

These dudes figured it out. I respect it.

Tef Poe this week?

I guess it's a good thing Rap Radar has a podcast now

But this might surprise me, who knows

Back
Top Bottom