The Combat Jack Show Thread

Pete on Tax season?

Gonna be a lot of jail talk.:lol:

I wasn't a fan of last weeks podcast from Joe. Those girls straight up highjacked his podcast.:lol:

These dudes is mos def recycling interviewees. . And its tired.. but that Face interview on Combat was dope. Not feeling the rap radar joint.. and last weeks Joe was the WORST..at least he acknowledged it. Tax with Pete was exactly what i thought it would be... and the Brillant idiots with J Will was ill..

Last edited:
These dudes is mos def recycling interviewees. . And its tired.. but that Face interview on Combat was dope. Not feeling the rap radar joint.. and last weeks Joe was the WORST..at least he acknowledged it. Tax with Pete was exactly what i thought it would be... and the Brillant idiots with J Will was ill..

Not to be negative, but that Joe interview last week was so terrible. They should just forget it for the week if Joe isn't there. It's still crazy how I almost enjoy his podcast the most. I'm into the super nerdy rap but Joe covers a different spectrum.

A-Trak on Juan ep was dope! Scarface was cool I guess. He's just a overall good interview, when he's not chewing gum live on air.

Last edited:
I have a drive ahead of me in the morning. I'll be listening to Tax then. Ordinarily I think I might have been annoyed by two hours of them. I'm also going to try and listen to a couple of the early ones I missed.

Scarface is a wild dude :lol: He's one of the dudes like Nore I can listen to just talk. He's comfortable with Combat and Pete so that makes it even better.

combat jack has been really dry this year . these guest , like wtf 

id rather hear stories of the old ny than what they've been doing lately

Pete's story about the soap incident in jail 
laugh.gif

What's so good about the Jay Williams ep? I don't support that show, so can you summarize.

The Pete episode was cool. I wish Wax was there. Tax has some weird views on things. Words don't offend me? ok, but if a guy says suck his **** as a joke you'll get offended :rolleyes

A Trak was ok. I actually didn't know about the DMC stuff, or maybe I knew but didn't care. That stopped being news worthy to me back in the early 90's. Rosenberg tries with the I grew up on Red Alert stuff. I'm like Cipha, I never heard a whole Beastie's record after License other than the singles and by then I saw they pretty much went away from rap. It's interesting that Check Your Head and Cypress is what brought him and a lot of suburban kids in to rap. Probably House Of Pain also. After that how do you then define what is and isn't hip hop? I have Cypress first two albums though. I think at one point I just got anything. I think I was even smoking during Black Sunday, but it was overwhelming and monotonous and I was over those dudes. I always had an appreciation for Muggs production and appreciated how he used samples and kept it gritty. That first Cypress is a gem. One of my all time underrated producers.

Last edited:
Brilliant Idiots sucks but the Jay Williams interview was cool because I grew up watching/hating/admiring the dude (I'm UMD, but that dude was a ****** monster at Duke). I never heard too much of his story either, and that dominated a good part of the conversation so it was listenable. I enjoyed it, and now I'll go back to not listening to that garbage next week :lol:.

:lol: @ Marissa low key hating on Brittany Skyy

Rahqi is worse than Marissa. She's a bird with a kid and like 10+ years older...

Why are they so obsessed with age in relationships etc? As long as the person is 18 it's fair game.

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't understand that at all. Some of these women try hard with that, but then when they're juniors and seniors they want an older guy with a car. And talk about how women are so much more mature than guys of the same age.

I've heard people compare Tyga and R Kelly. R Kelly is a predator. I had a friend from Chicago who told me back in the day before everything, that he used to go to her school on the regular. I even heard Doug Banks mention it before the video came out. It was known all around Chicago how he rolled.

btw, Loud Speakers is also getting Ice T in a podcast.

I know Joe really wishes he was with Loud Speakers Network instead of wack @ss Rosenberg Radio.

The Rap Radar with French wasn't too bad. It started out pretty good and then got cliche.

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't understand that at all. Some of these women try hard with that, but then when they're juniors and seniors they want an older guy with a car. And talk about how women are so much more mature than guys of the same age.

As they get older they say they want dudes in their mid 30s or older because they think they'll be mature and financially situated.

By that time older dudes are looking at younger chicks or the old dudes can't keep up sexually then they start looking at young dudes :rofl:

Michael A. Wood, Jr. is a retired Baltimore police officer and veteran of the USMC. He recently made the news for publicly speaking out against police brutality and has become a proponent of a new era of policing.

I liked Kyra Chaos until I heard her speak. That voice, with that body doesn't match. She sounds 14. I feel like R Kelly listening to her.

I've heard people compare Tyga and R Kelly. R Kelly is a predator. I had a friend from Chicago who told me back in the day before everything, that he used to go to her school on the regular. I even heard Doug Banks mention it before the video came out. It was known all around Chicago how he rolled.

btw, Loud Speakers is also getting Ice T in a podcast.

I know Joe really wishes he was with Loud Speakers Network instead of wack @ss Rosenberg Radio.

The Rap Radar with French wasn't too bad. It started out pretty good and then got cliche.
Hold up joe rogan is with Rosenberg radio???
Rosenberg making money like that???
I peep he not on budden podcast anymore
Prolly got butthurt
With all that **** joe was sayin about how he doesn't put in any work for the show

Joe was the one butthurt

Dude finally got a guest, then on the next podcast literally said " awww man thats why I hate having guest" :lol:

That was on the show that none of ya'll like. That was YesJuelz and he is the one who got her. He was joking btw. He was talking about the female direction of the show and her questions about him being abusive and Esther.

Joe wasn't butt hurt at all.

Last edited:
Joe wasn't butt hurt at all.

Nah Joe was butthurt about Rosenberg, no reason to be that aggressive about getting a guest :lol:

What y'all think about what Raqi said though? I kind of agree, I can't date someone who lives paycheck to paycheck. That means if I want to go on a vacation with you, I'd have to sponsor it .. nah :x

But girls wanting you to have all of that and they live with their parents is a no go

Back
Top Bottom