The Combat Jack Show Thread

Podcasts aren't always a strict interview either I don't know why people expect that. Conversation is just suppose to flow.

Podcasts aren't always a strict interview either I don't know why people expect that. Conversation is just suppose to flow.

This is important to remember, but that's another issue with tax.

He'll say something, then his guest will talk, then he'll say something outta left field and laugh to himself. He breaks the conversation up unnecessarily and can really kill a vibe.

It's because he doesn't do research or have anything written down that he wants to go over.

He wants it to just flow, but it doesn't always go that way. You can tell sometimes he's searching and reaching for what to ask next.

That's why he's better with someone he already knows. Where it's a conversation and jokes.

The Ebro Juan Ep is pretty good, and they went over only a small and sped up chunk of his career.

the ending of brilliant idiots :lol: :lol: damn Tax got into it with Joe and Tahiry all in one month

cliff notes:

-Tax comes in
-They discuss the Joe interview in front of Tahiry
-Tax says I don't care if Joe hits women I hit women too I just wanted him to say it
-Tahiry says she's done with the conversation because she's a victim of domestic violence

.. awkward

Tahiry really went from 0-100. She jokingly says Tax looks like somebody that hits women, then he says he has before, in self defense...And he hits humans. He explains how he just walks away now....

And she ultimately blows up, starts preaching about "never hitting women," then tries and shuts down the convo.

Tahiry was outta pocket.

Last edited:
She didn't get mad that he said he hits people though she got upset that everybody thought it was funny. Afterwards they tried to soften the blow saying domestic violence isn't funny they were just laughing at Tax. I don't know :lol:

Even still I don't know how they expected a victim of DV to react?

Same way if someone admitted they been sexually assaulted you not going to find rape jokes funny

Charlemagne really opened that can of worms. He was laughing like a Hyena and trying to egg it on. She was mad at Tax. She didn't aim anything at CTG, who was egging it on.

Tax wasn't laughing. Dude was being dead serious. He did a year behind that situation, so you can tell it wasn't funny to him.

Charlemagne really opened that can of worms. He was laughing like a Hyena and trying to egg it on. She was mad at Tax. She didn't aim anything at CTG, who was egging it on.

Tax wasn't laughing. Dude was being dead serious. He did a year behind that situation, so you can tell it wasn't funny to him.
Yeah, she was out of pocket.

She still loves Joe.:lol:

Funny thing is I listened to the whole podcast and shut it off just before that because I thought it was done.:lol:

Tahiry really went from 0-100. She jokingly says Tax looks like somebody that hits women, then he says he has before, in self defense...And he hits humans. He explains how he just walks away now....

And she ultimately blows up, starts preaching about "never hitting women," then tries and shuts down the convo.

Tahiry was outta pocket.

She didn't say it jokingly. She said "you look like you hit women and that's not right" She was very serious as soon as it came up.

There was nothing out of pocket about her reaction. Why would you joke with someone who has experienced abuse?

Tax didn't get serious until he saw she wasn't playing and then he tried to bring it around and be serious too and explain his situation trying to save face.

Last edited:
I mean, it's a comedy podcast. Through the whole podcast nothing was/is sacred. Did she expect a PSA when Tax walked in to talk about that train wreck of a podcast?

Side note: The intro to today's Bodega Boys.:rofl:

Serious though, nothing is off limits on that show. You need thick skin to be in the room with them. If you're expecting something else, congratulations, you just played ya self.

'I once had an argument with the same girl at four different Sephora's.'

'That's a badge on Foursquare.'

:rofl:

Bodega Boys is becoming one of my favorite podcasts.:lol:

Just listened to joes podcast
And drama really played himself
He lookin like a ***** right now for that drake stuff
And not to mention if it's true
That meek got butthurt cause he wanted to work with Quentin
And Quentin said no
And meek just got upset over that :smh:

timeout who gets peed on ?

2577409-drake-vma-show-2012-617-409.jpg

I mean, it's a comedy podcast. Through the whole podcast nothing was/is sacred. Did she expect a PSA when Tax walked in to talk about that train wreck of a podcast?

she was cool until they started talking about hitting women though. She said she didn't hear Tax show but meant to check it and only saw the clip. Not like she was in the room with an attitude the whole episode.

It's like people don't realize a lot of these people with podcasts are basically regular people off the street.

and it doesn't matter anyway

The days of catering to everyone is over

once you have a following you basically do you and build on it

she was cool until they started talking about hitting women though. She said she didn't hear Tax show but meant to check it and only saw the clip. Not like she was in the room with an attitude the whole episode.
That's the thing. I feel like if you're cool with dudes asking you flat out 'you suck ****?' and you don't bat an eye at abortion jokes referring to them as 'scrapey scrapes' and 'scoopy scoops' :smile:lol :smh:), you can't get upset when an issue that's serious to you is being spoken of in the same way.

That's the thing. I feel like if you're cool with dudes asking you flat out 'you suck ****?' and you don't bat an eye at abortion jokes referring to them as 'scrapey scrapes' and 'scoopy scoops' :smile:lol :smh:), you can't get upset when an issue that's serious to you is being spoken of in the same way.

so if you laugh at something offensive you can't be offended about anything?

Back
Top Bottom