The Combat Jack Show Thread

Not what I'm saying at all, all I'm saying is it's to be expected.

They were joking about literally everything and as soon as that topic comes up there's an issue. I'm not quite sure what she expected that exchange to be.

Nah she was joking with people she knew and hung out before, that's different. It wasn't like Tax was part of the whole podcast joking with them. She don't know Tax. I don't know if your first interaction should be yeah I hit women :lol:

If that's makes sense

She recited one of his lines but didn't know he'd be that aggressive?
Ol' girl made a damn mountain outta a molehill for no reason :smh:

Nah she was joking with people she knew and hung out before, that's different. It wasn't like Tax was part of the whole podcast joking with them. She don't know Tax. I don't know if your first interaction should be yeah I hit women :lol:

If that's makes sense

That's the impression I got also, but she also opened that can when they started talking about the interview with Joe.

but Tax busted a bottle over her head. Talk about 0 to 100 :lol:

Rap radar podcast with nas, future, and yg manager was kinda disappointing
Expected stories and a damn nas release date :lol:
And damn that 15 minutes at the beginning of every damn podcast
How rap radar does that circle jerks themselves

Elliot Wilson's podcast with his wife is a cool listen while your lady cooking or you and her got a long drive somewhere to get conversation flowing. I like listening to older couple's perspective on things just to see how to lasted this long and throughout certain eras. It's called Relationship Goals, it's not as cheesy and corny as the title implies :lol:

Elliot Wilson's podcast with his wife is a cool listen while your lady cooking or you and her got a long drive somewhere to get conversation flowing. I like listening to older couple's perspective on things just to see how to lasted this long and throughout certain eras. It's called Relationship Goals, it's not as cheesy and corny as the title implies :lol:
I'm not sure if ur being sarcastic or not
And calling bdot his wife
And relationship goals rap radar
Or is there really another podcast Elliot Wilson host :lol:

I'm not being sarcastic ..

He has a podcast with his wife and if you listen to it you can kind of tell why he's extra on RapRadar because his wife wears the pants in every thing else :lol:

Last edited:

He has a podcast with his wife and if you listen to it you can kind of tell why he's extra on RapRadar because his wife wears the pants in every thing else :lol:
No lie
Just tried listening
And got 14 minutes in
And :x
That **** is trash

Rap radar podcast with nas, future, and yg manager was kinda disappointing
Expected stories and a damn nas release date :lol:
And damn that 15 minutes at the beginning of every damn podcast
How rap radar does that circle jerks themselves

Yeah, that one could have been a lot shorter.

I hate how they send subliminals at Juan Epstein, because that's the same thing Rosenberg used to do at Combat that was annoying.

I'm not sure if ur being sarcastic or not
And calling bdot his wife
And relationship goals rap radar
Or is there really another podcast Elliot Wilson host :lol:

His wife is Danyel Smith, she used to be editor of Vibe while Elliot was at XXL

and I pass on listening to anymore of Elliot

He has a podcast with his wife and if you listen to it you can kind of tell why he's extra on RapRadar because his wife wears the pants in every thing else
laugh.gif
I can't relate to that, pass.

Damn. Rem's always been that deal to me. It'd be dope to see her more active out here. Hopefully Combat can make something happen. Either him or the Bodega Boys. That joint would be hilarity. :lol:

Wouldn't mind hearing her on Tax's platform either. One of them would probably snuff the other and end up laughing about it.

Remy and Papoose are doing Love and Hip Hop

I'm a little late, but that Combat last week with dude is actually good.

Just listened to joes podcast
And drama really played himself
He lookin like a ***** right now for that drake stuff
And not to mention if it's true
That meek got butthurt cause he wanted to work with Quentin
And Quentin said no
And meek just got upset over that :smh:

What doesn't Meek get upset about? He is a real female acting kind of dude.....................he gets upset even when you didn't do anything to you, like a chick who dreamt her man cheated and holds that against him.

I mean, it's a comedy podcast. Through the whole podcast nothing was/is sacred. Did she expect a PSA when Tax walked in to talk about that train wreck of a podcast?

Side note: The intro to today's Bodega Boys.:rofl:

The Ben Carson intros, and the Italian cop or fire fighter are hilarious.

Need another Foxy Brown interview on Combat Jack....had my eardrums on fleek 

edit: has Pete been on recent episodes?

Last edited:
Elliot Wilson's podcast with his wife is a cool listen while your lady cooking or you and her got a long drive somewhere to get conversation flowing. I like listening to older couple's perspective on things just to see how to lasted this long and throughout certain eras. It's called Relationship Goals, it's not as cheesy and corny as the title implies
laugh.gif
The Newlyweds Podcast with Dallas Penn and his wife, Chocolate Snowflake, is also a good listen. It's great hearing DP on the mic again, but they've been slacking lately with releases. 

'I once had an argument with the same girl at four different Sephora's.'

'That's a badge on Foursquare.'

:rofl:

Bodega Boys is becoming one of my favorite podcasts.:lol:

I like it too, but all the episodes have no directions just two dudes playing the dozens for a hour. Mero's Ben Carson impersonations are soooo good though.

Stretch and Bob episode on Juan ep was flames b

Last edited:
'I once had an argument with the same girl at four different Sephora's.'

'That's a badge on Foursquare.'

:rofl:

Bodega Boys is becoming one of my favorite podcasts.:lol:

I like it too, but all the episodes have no directions just two dudes playing the dozens for a hour. Mero's Ben Carson impersonations are soooo good though.

Stretch and Bob episode on Juan ep was flames b
Yeah, I felt that was too. I've learned to accept it for what it is. Good background noise to listen to while you do something else.:lol:

The fact that I'm from the Bronx is the main reason I find the show funny. If you never heard of these places they randomly mention you're probably lost as hell :lol:

The fact that I'm from the Bronx is the main reason I find the show funny. If you never heard of these places they randomly mention you're probably lost as hell :lol:
Yeah, I think that's it. First time I heard them was on Tax's show. Just was dope listening to three dudes my age from my area reminisce.

I grew up in the Bronx/Mt. Vernon so I catch all the references. I see how their jokes wouldn't really hit with people that aren't from that area. Dudes are hilarious imo though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom