The Combat Jack Show Thread

This dude Schulz done gone off the deep end. :smh:
Yo.

I just tried to give the show another chance...but man. I'd be able to stomach it if there was some kind of balance but Charlemagne doesn't even challenge his ignorance, and when he does it's such an elementary argument.:smh:

Yoooooooo the Nore podcast IS out
The one with fat joe is 1 hr and 54 min
Name of podcast is drink champs
It's on iTunes

Last edited:
Peter had a nice tribute to Phife along with Michael Rapaport.

He even found the interview from 2004 and posted it today. I might not care for a lot of stuff Rosenberg does, but I don't think he's a culture vulture.

Peter had a nice tribute to Phife along with Michael Rapaport.

He even found the interview from 2004 and posted it today. I might not care for a lot of stuff Rosenberg does, but I don't think he's a culture vulture.
Yeah but he's a white guy always tryna take credit for something that's a "black thing"
I think that's why people don't like him
And cause he can be an arrogant ignorant a-hole

New [emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji]

Mero's impersonation of his dad :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah but he's a white guy always tryna take credit for something that's a "black thing"
I think that's why people don't like him
And cause he can be an arrogant ignorant a-hole

Yeah he's definitely always trying to take credit but if you check the podcast its not just for black things, it's everything. Dude was insisting that he made flip cams hot back in the day, he's basically an attention ***** in some ways. He always brings the convo back to himself which is why Cyph used to **** on him for being gassed almost nonstop during the early podcasts. But hes gotten better at it now and he's actually a dope interviewer and really about the music too, but I can definitely see why he annoys so many people.

Last edited:
THat Eric B episode of Combat only has me wondering why Rakim hasnt done a full length interview on his run in the game. That Wolf Pack posse they ran with in the 80s were ruthless, a couple old heads from my hood who are still alive love telling stories from those days.

Side bar: as humble as Eric B tried to present himself, you can tell he wants the glory and fame that is regarded for the Pete Rocks, and Large Pro of the game.
i think he just feels left out and he's not wrong for feeling like that . you only hear bout how great rakim was we never hear much about eric b . i always thought they were like the first real live street dudes doing music . id love to ra's side cause b had great points about not having a real beef with him..

I'm always shocked at these street guys that end up with these amazing after stories and positions . its crazy to me to be able to transition like that . it just don't seem like it happens like that anymore 

i think he just feels left out and he's not wrong for feeling like that . you only hear bout how great rakim was we never hear much about eric b . i always thought they were like the first real live street dudes doing music . id love to ra's side cause b had great points about not having a real beef with him..

I'm always shocked at these street guys that end up with these amazing after stories and positions . its crazy to me to be able to transition like that . it just don't seem like it happens like that anymore 

My issue is he's lying and attacking other people. He's attacking two greats integrity. There was no sampling before Marley. So you bringing him a record was nothing, because you couldn't have done anything with it. You don't hear Tat Money or Terminator X out here bashing other people and DJ's. It's bad enough that Paul C and Large didn't get credit and Rakim and Eric B are listed.

Eric B could barely DJ, much less produce. Suge wasn't out here trying to act like Puff. He played his position.

Nore podcast is already better than tax's

The dmx stories had me weak at work yesterday

If nore interviews the lox that **** would be epic.

Last edited:

My issue is he's lying and attacking other people. He's attacking two greats integrity. There was no sampling before Marley. So you bringing him a record was nothing, because you couldn't have done anything with it. You don't hear Tat Money or Terminator X out here bashing other people and DJ's. It's bad enough that Paul C and Large didn't get credit and Rakim and Eric B are listed.

Eric B could barely DJ, much less produce. Suge wasn't out here trying to act like Puff. He played his position.

This. He sounded so salty when he spoke about Marley or Large Pro.

Nore podcast is already better than tax's

The dmx stories had me weak at work yesterday

If nore interviews the lox that **** would be epic.

He said he interviewed Styles and Sheek, then he got Jadakiss and Ja Rule. I'm hyped for both of those.

I don't **** with Tax's. He has some gems and some moments but overall it's too much BS.

Last edited:

i feel you on the producing thing . i understand where he's coming from also . its mad grey area as far as him bringing the samples vs. the idea being brought into fruition . cause he made a great point about how ra sounded without him . but weather he "produced" them or not , i just think he feels completely left out when u think of eric b and rakim . its rare to hear eric b's name brought up . you almost forget he was there unless you watch the videos . his name has to live through story and i think he just doesn't want to be written out

joe has been on mad spots lately . juan ep , angie , bc , lip service , rap radar , drink champs and i noticed he reallly loves to hear himself .  i love joe's interviews but lately he's been cutting off rem everytime she gets a thought flowing and he even tries to finish other people's stories . 
laugh.gif
 like joe its not your story this time . I'm glad nore didn't get derailed by him and was able to get back on track .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom