The Combat Jack Show Thread

Finally heard the Joe Budden/Tax situation. Tax was heated as ****. :lol: Don't blame him.

Every time I hear Tax I think of the Mad Rapper.

What was NORE saying when Joe was telling him to chill don't do that? Said someone was mopping the floors in jail? :lol: something like that

What was NORE saying when Joe was telling him to chill don't do that? Said someone was mopping the floors in jail?
laugh.gif
something like that
splifftv was staying with nore and while staying with him , he'd do laundry and clean the house but nore was like he washed my draws and mopped floors 

Have you seen any of Cam's interviews? He's a horrible person to interview, I think Tax or Nore would be the perfect people to host him, it would be more of a convo than an interview.
I wouldn't want to see him on Tax, but him and Nore telling stories would be dope.

My ***** just the thought of dmx spitting 6 bars and passing out in The booth then his manager's telling folks don't interrupt the dog while he sleeps is ****** hilarious

Idk how u cannot laugh at that

Or the dmx Tony sunshine story... Imagine this ***** X in the club barking at dude while telling him he loves his music

Last edited:
Nore about to have the hip-hop podcast game on lock---only way tax can top this dude is if he interviews Jay and he is open about certain **** in the past like the situation with nas,dipset, etc

I feel like Nore can interview anyone since he's cool with alot of people in hiphop, sky is the limit with him n this podcast.. He's probably going to expose alot of rappers too

Last edited:
Is all the way up a club banger in NY?

Don't know about NY, but it's getting some spins here in Atlanta. Track is dope imo.

Rem and Joe were on breakfast club to promote the single and they had differing opinions on when they should drop the actual Money or Bullets album. Rem said they should shoot for a Fall release, Joey said its a heater for the Summer. If the project is in-keeping with All the Way Up, the Summer fits best imo.

Last edited:
Blows my mind Killa Cam hasn't been on anyones Podcast.

Have you seen any of Cam's interviews? He's a horrible person to interview, I think Tax or Nore would be the perfect people to host him, it would be more of a convo than an interview.

?? Cam's been on Juan Epstein and the Breakfast club, both dope interviews too, he talks about everything, he's a chill dude.

Cam on Juan Epstein - he talks about growing up with Mase and Big L, meeting BIG, touring with Kim and Cease, his basketball days, Bill O'reilly, beefing with Jim, damn near everything

I'm curious too. Not just NY tho, is it blowing up anywhere? I barely listen to the radio and I definitely haven't heard it when I was out lately. They're talking on these podcasts like the song is getting play all over the place tho

Don't know about NY, but it's getting some spins here in Atlanta. Track is dope imo.

Rem and Joe were on breakfast club to promote the single and they had differing opinions on when they should drop the actual Money or Bullets album. Rem said they should shoot for a Fall release, Joey said its a heater for the Summer. If the project is in-keeping with All the Way Up, the Summer fits best imo.

I cant speak for outside of NY but its starting to heat up. I hear people blasting it out their whips already and its not even warm outside. Havent been in a club this year yet so I cant speak on that but the streets are feeling it.

The Latin King story...Victor Santiago :lol:

The first 30 minutes was sort of useless. It was the stuff he had been saying on BC and Rap Radar.

My ***** just the thought of dmx spitting 6 bars and passing out in The booth then his manager's telling folks don't interrupt the dog while he sleeps is ****** hilarious

Idk how u cannot laugh at that

:lol:

my guy said Pun let piss snow melt in a super soaker and when the thots exited the minivan they got shot up :rofl:

I can't even buy my lil man a super soaker these days scared of what would happen :smh:

Last edited:
Wait a min Sheist Bubs has a podcast lmao I havent heard that name since hs.

We need a master list of podcasts on the first page or something

my guy said Pun let piss snow melt in a super soaker and when the thots exited the minivan they got shot up :rofl:

I can't even buy my lil man a super soaker these days scared of what would happen :smh:

funny part is that cam also shared on the Juan Ep episode that pun would come pick him up in his van, have waterguns handy and spray fiends with them in the winter time :rofl: :rofl:

Cam has to do that Nore Podcast, thats something that has to happen

God bless the dead but Pun sounded like a ******* maniac man. Ciph always tells a story about Pun putting a gun in his stomach and forcing him to take a shot at the bar. I think Nore had a similar story about him forcing an engineer in the studio to drink. Spraying crackheads in the winter, spraying old ladies walking out the stores, busting bottles over Jay-z's head, kidnapping DJ Whoo Kid. Dude was a wild boy

And wow @ shiest bubz having a podcast, everybody getting one now :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom