The Combat Jack Show Thread

You could tell it was going to go left at the LA Reid question. He says he wasn't upset. But he tried to play therapist. Then he says you need to be upset, people around my way think that's soft :lol:

I can't see Tax isn't lasting long, he's too institutionalized.

Dude got upset just at cliche or PC answers that every artist does on occasion.

Tax is a dumb street dude and it really showed in that interview. He is in no way shape or form able to go
back to back with Joe on any level. He truly was answering his own questions after Joe gave a very simple
explanation.

I knew there was a reason Rory showed up to the interview, they both prob knew it was going to go down
possibly. There is no way you can get at Joe in the way Tax was hinting, it's just not possible. I suggest Tax
read up and chill out, he sounded extra corny.

I agree

All of this.

I feel like Joe comes off this way in every interview.

They were clearly testing each other here. The first half hour wasn't bad at all actually.

Yeah, Joe test you, but it was more trying to figure out Tax angle. He would jump from legit questions, to stupid questions, to jokes. Tax was trying to see what he could get away with. He tried to joke him. I think Tax is too dumb to realize as a grown man, you look like the dumb one getting a hot head while the other person remains calm.

I didn't mean to call him dumb, that's pretty mean. @HarlemToTheBronx worded it a lot better than I did. :lol:

I think if Tax had any other artist giving those dry answers he wouldn't react that way but since Joe acts like a regular Twitter dude he expected him to be that way in person :lol:

One thing Steph finally said intelligently is they should've of met atleast once before this

i wouldnt say that Tax is a dumb guy...

i just think that Budden let Tax show his hand and saw that Tax couldnt fully articulate himself

so Joe did what Joe does.

i just found it funny how Rory stepped in to kind of defend Joe....maybe it's just me

All of this

Say what you want, but Joe was playing word games. How is "I don't know, you'd have to ask her" a valid response to being asked if someone is lying on you

This.

Joe isn't some genius wordsmith he just evades the truth with excessive language and questions. Tax had a valid point. Case in point, Joe said explicitly on the breakfast club that he didn't sit on Esther's stomach when she was pregnant, he "sat under Esther's breasts" :stoneface: . Under her breasts is essentially her goddamn stomach bruh, there's not enough space between the bottom of her breasts and her stomach for a grown man to sit in between. But he plays these semantic wordgames to avoid being forthright and saying what it really is, because the honest truth might make him look bad. I work in the law field and that's what these people do all day, he's just twisting words and language, it's not that genius.

Also funny enough, when Tax asked him if there was a physical altercation he said nah, which is an outright lie. Grabbing a girl who's throwing **** at you and sitting on her chest constitutes a physical altercation. So not only does he play semantic word games but in this instance he outright lied.

And that's not hating on Joe, I listen to his podcasts and don't dislike the guy, he's entertaining, and I know Tax is a hater and tries to get dudes riled up (i.e. bringing up Joe getting snuffed by Wu-Tang for no reason besides to clown Joe), but Joe is absolutely a bull****ter.

P.S. :lol: :lol: @ Tax coming back to the mic at the end. Makes me wonder how much of him being pissed off was real or not too

Last edited:

Listening to it again just confirmed what I thought on the first listen. Joe and Rory out here SPINNING.

Tax: Did you have any physical altercations with E Baxter?
Joe: Nope.
Tax: So she's lying about that physical altercation?
Joe: Idk, you'd have to ask her.

Here is Rory trying to defend Joe
"I can't say if she's lying or not because she could have some mental issues where she thinks Joe hit her".

That's spinning at its finest :lol:

Damn Stephanie so damn beautiful
But man she a bird
Plastic as she is damn
I would hit
And prolly fall in love

Listening to it again just confirmed what I thought on the first listen. Joe and Rory out here SPINNING.

Tax: Did you have any physical altercations with E Baxter?
Joe: Nope.
Tax: So she's lying about that physical altercation?
Joe: Idk, you'd have to ask her.

Here is Rory trying to defend Joe
"I can't say if she's lying or not because she could have some mental issues where she thinks Joe hit her".

That's spinning at its finest :lol:

I wouldn't call that spinning.

I don't remember where he said what, but he's pretty much always denied it.

And when he is denying a physical altercation, I think he is talking about what she is referring to, as in hitting. He's always claimed he's grabbed her and sat on her. Heck, he mentioned it in a song. He also has said he doesn't think she was pregnant in the first place.

P.S. :lol: :lol: @ Tax coming back to the mic at the end. Makes me wonder how much of him being pissed off was real or not too

and it just happen to be filmed?

I was sort of suspicious of the whole thing.

But man she a bird
Plastic as she is damn
I would hit
And prolly fall in love

:rofl:

Yo when Tax asked what made you get in to podcasting

And she just started talking. In my head I was screaming, he wasn't talking to you idiot. :lol:

And when he is denying a physical altercation, I think he is talking about what she is referring to, as in hitting. He's always claimed he's grabbed her and sat on her. Heck, he mentioned it in a song. He also has said he doesn't think she was pregnant in the first place.

He said he didn't hit her. I just summed up pretty much that part. But you can listen to that clip in the video above.

If I ask you if you hit somebody...and you said no, you didn't hit that person. And I then ask you if the person who claims that you hit them is lying about you hitting them. Your response would be......"idk. Ask them?"

Then you justify that by saying you need to ask them if they are lying because in their mind, they could be psychotic and really think I hit them. Tax's whole point is he's asking JOE if he believes Esther is lying about him hitting her, since he says out right that he never hit her.

He said he didn't hit her. I just summed up pretty much that part. But you can listen to that clip in the video above.

If I ask you if you hit somebody...and you said no, you didn't hit that person. And I then ask you if the person who claims that you hit them is lying about you hitting them. Your response would be......"idk. Ask them?"

Then you justify that by saying you need to ask them if they are lying because in their mind, they could be psychotic and really think I hit them. Tax's whole point is he's asking JOE if he believes Esther is lying about him hitting her, since he says out right that he never hit her.

Part of that might be him being annoyed by Tax.

This was a couple of years ago, and he's been on numerous shows since then. Now all of a sudden you're bringing it up like you haven't seen me in three years. This is also after The Breakast Club. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Tax was asking him questions and wasn't taking his answers. That was annoying to me. If Joe said no I didn't hit her, Tax would have followed it up with another question.

And has Esther ever been interviewed like Joe about the incident or spoken on it besides when she made the allegations? And why didn't she press charges if you lost a child because of it? Joe has been saying she was crazy for a minute. Has she responded?

But man she a bird
Plastic as she is damn
I would hit
And prolly fall in love

My G! She's a real problem but she a h**

Joe was different in the first 10-15, once he started talking about he should be mad at Def Jam and he shouldn't battle if he's not gonna attempt to do it the way they do, Joe started to work Tax. Sounded like he knew what buttons to push and it worked.

I didn't like Tax repeating the same joke, you saving these third world country broads. **** was dumb and ignorant as hell.

He's said years ago in other interviews that she's a psycho and she made all that **** up. At this point, I think he knew he could piss Tax off and just **** with him.

My G! She's a real problem but she a h**

Joe was different in the first 10-15, once he started talking about he should be mad at Def Jam and he shouldn't battle if he's not gonna attempt to do it the way they do, Joe started to work Tax. Sounded like he knew what buttons to push and it worked.

I didn't like Tax repeating the same joke, you saving these third world country broads. **** was dumb and ignorant as hell.

Especially when you go in and out of are you going to be latino or black that day.

I'm from Hondruas :lol:
I'm black

Black is a color. You're darker than me and most of us, I hope you do think of yourself as black :lol:

Especially when you go in and out of are you going to be latino or black that day.

I'm from Hondruas :lol:
I'm black

Black is a color. You're darker than me and most of us, I hope you do think of yourself as black :lol:

One of the realer moments Tax and Stephanie had was when they were explaining the African roots in the Caribbean islands, and how the Ricans/Dominicans should embrace their blackness.

One of the realer moments Tax and Stephanie had was when they were explaining the African roots in the Caribbean islands, and how the Ricans/Dominicans should embrace their blackness.

I can tell by the things Stephanie has said a few times, some Gods have smashed

I can tell by the things Stephanie has said a few times, some Gods have smashed

Likely. And they put her up on some Math.

She strikes me as a chameleon type of person though. Tries to transform into whatever you want her to be at that time so she seems valuable. She tries to come off as every guys dream girl, with little faults.

I like when Stephanie is just being straight up
She has had a few moments where I actually enjoyed hearing her speak
Like when she was on joes podcast that 1 time
I don't like her on lip service
Lip service like when I listen
All it sounds like is women tryna 1up each other
All they try to do is talk about who did or didn't do this or that
With no real substance

I'm from Hondruas
laugh.gif

I'm black

Black is a color. You're darker than me and most of us, I hope you do think of yourself as black
laugh.gif
which episode was this? listened to the Joe while on lunch break in the whip...fell asleep and woke up to the last 10 minutes (in case it was this one)

Back
Top Bottom