The Cool Kids x Wolf Shirts x TSS

tck2.jpg

I generally try to reserve our artist interviews to the Music forum.

But since I know General is more of a fan of these types of things, I figured I'd share it here...

Recently, I had a phone interview w/The Cool Kids, specifically, Mikey Rocks.

So on behalf of NT, I had to ask him...

TSS: Ahh…if I didn't you ask you this about that commercial I'd get in trouble. It just came to me. You had on a purple t-shirt onthat commercial…

Mikey: …Aww the…

(Pauses & both sides start laughing)

TSS: …The internet calls that a "wolf shirt." What inspired you to wear that particular t-shirt? Was it just something you pickedup along the way or what?

Mikey: Yeah yeah, it was like a gray and purple tee with…

TSS: …it had like the wolf and the Native American type @%@@ on it.

Mikey: Yeah yeah, I mean I just dig the whole art & artistic style of Native American art & stuff like that. So I just decided thatthat was what I would wear in that commercial…

TSS: Aiight. I just knew it was an odd coincidence because if you check the I just know if you check the internet, the messageboards orwhatever, it was like a running joke because maybe like Raekwon or somebody popped up in a few pictures with one on. Then, you turned around and had oneon…

Mikey: (Laughs)

TSS: Cats started call'em "the wolf shirt;" kinda threw that little moniker to it. So I mean, when I saw the commercial, Iwas very proud and thought "these cats really got an opportunity in front of'em." And, like I said, I kind of know Chicago so I know it'sfierce up there. So any time you get an opportunity like that it's a blessing.

Mikey: Yeah most def.

Full interview - http://smokingsection.rawkus.com/TSS/?p=3602

that guy is corny
why doesn't he just admit where he got it from NT?
tryna front like he just happened to have one lying around
and decided to throw it on

Originally Posted by 18th letter

that guy is corny
^
laugh.gif
Because NT creates everything.

I ain't even want to call out NT, because I refuse to bring others here
laugh.gif

I mean I just dig the whole art & artistic style of Native American art & stuff like that. So I just decided that that was what I would wear in that commercial…

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by 18th letter

that guy is corny
^
laugh.gif
Because NT creates everything.

I ain't even want to call out NT, because I refuse to bring others here
laugh.gif

man i know NT creates everything, but the fact that he doesn't pay homage is wack
and i will forever hate on them ever since i wasted my timeillegally downloading their garbage %## %+@%%%%% %#$@#+% %%%# music

Back
Top Bottom