The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

Abernja - nice metal max!
Here's an old pic of one of my pairs. They are still worn from time to time.
b7kx6p.jpg
Footaction Exclusive colorway I think.

Looking at the shoes in here, and looking at the materials Nike used to use, I'm impressed at what we got for our money (compared to today). You think anybody 20 years from now will reminisce over VacTech & Hyperfuse? 
I wonder if there will be anything left of the shoes in 20 years besides the laces.
laugh.gif

Another pair of DVST8s

I wonder if there will be anything left of the shoes in 20 years besides the laces.:lol:

depends on what extreme you go to to store them. a pressurized, nitrogen filled, temperature controlled steel vessel might do the trick tho. =)

I was thinking dude was talking about the Pro Streaks, but that whole piranha thing threw me off lol. I wish I could find a wearable pair of Pro Streaks and Air Missions in a 12. If I only knew then what I know now.....
A guy had a supposedly wearable DS size 11.5 pair of them up on ebay but his asking price was too much. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OG-Nike-Air...7199834?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item19d7f2dbda
Good lookin out! But you're right; dude is asking way too much.

Good lookin out! But you're right; dude is asking way too much.
Yeah I mean they are sick clean but from what I've heard it doesn't matter how clean the Streaks are, the air pockets will give out.  Nike just needs to retro them. 

OG Carmines

Can't remember if I already posted these. Sold them a few months ago.

Deadstock 1997 Nike Air Super Cool sz 13

So here is a cool story for you guys. I recently sold these Flight Ones to Derrick Williams.

And he rocked them for the 1st quarter against the Clippers on January 17th.  Here he is trying to hold off Blake in them.

Real cool guy.  I've chatted with him back and forth through email a few times.  He loves his OGs. 

Last edited:
Thats hella dope! Puttin' those babies to good use! Thats a clean blk/wht combo on those Flight Ones.

When I saw he had them on, I joked to myself that he bought them off you :lol:

And he really did though! :rofl: :pimp:

Thats hella dope! Puttin' those babies to good use! Thats a clean blk/wht combo on those Flight Ones.
I'm surprised they held up.  You never know with the OGs.  If he could ball out in them with his 6'8 240lb frame then I can surely chill in them in my 6'1 180lb frame.
roll.gif

When I saw he had them on, I joked to myself that he bought them off you
laugh.gif

And he really did though!
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Hahaa!  Nice!  The best part is that when I 1st got the payment from him I thought "Derrick Williams?  Why does that name sound so familiar? "  I didn't even realize it was him.  Duh!!! 

Wasn't there a guy on NT that sold a pair of shoes to a pro baseball player...forgot who the player was

Back
Top Bottom