The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

I sold both of these already but I think I have another pair in the Phoenix colorway.  I'm not sure of the size off hand but I think they were smaller.
Thanks dude, i'd need a 12, and i saw your ebay, im in Australia, so i dont think u could send here anyway.

Air Bakin TB.

Thanks dude, i'd need a 12, and i saw your ebay, im in Australia, so i dont think u could send here anyway.
Sorry I don't think there are any size 12s left.  I stopped shipping Internationally because ebay has no protection for sellers but after talking to another guy who has been selling for a long time he said ebay is working on a Global Shipping program.  Basically from what he said US sellers will only be responsible for shipping the package to Kentucky and ebay will handle the rest.  There are only like 7 countries so far though on the list but hopefully the program works so everyone benefits.

Another David Robinson Shoe.  The Air Force V.

Everything shown is vintage.  The Air Jet Flight and Shox BB4 are NBA Team Bank colorways.  The Air Flightposite II KG are Team USA player exclusives.  This part of my collection is from when I worked in NIKE Basketball Sports Marketing and R & D.  I still have a few pairs of shoes I helped develop - I'll post more pics soon.

I'm still praying nike retro those white/blk/red Tempos soon. My favorite out of the colorways.

Easily best blazers i've ever seen. If nike dropped in my size I would cop on sight.

Last edited:
Everything shown is vintage.  The Air Jet Flight and Shox BB4 are NBA Team Bank colorways.  The Air Flightposite II KG are Team USA player exclusives.  This part of my collection is from when I worked in NIKE Basketball Sports Marketing and R & D.  I still have a few pairs of shoes I helped develop - I'll post more pics soon.
Nice!  Good stuff.
pimp.gif

As I mentioned earlier, these are some of the shoes I contributed to at NIKE.  The Air Max Shake 'Em Up are signed Cynthia Cooper player exclusives.  I think the Air Zoom GP III are weartest samples.  The Air Jordan III are from 1988 and were worn on-court by Scottie Pippen.  All of the men's shoes are in my size (16).

This is the good stuff.

This thread just makes me sad 
laugh.gif
 reminds me of how poor my family was growing up and couldn't afford any of these shoes 
tired.gif

Need your help NT as I've exhausted my resources and still coming up empty.

What is the name of this shoe?

Style 630066-012

Yeah I mean they are sick clean but from what I've heard it doesn't matter how clean the Streaks are, the air pockets will give out.  Nike just needs to retro them. 

OG Carmines
  Wow, that's the first pair I've seen in a loooooong time that has the nylon strip around the top of the tongue to keep the rubber and lycra from separating.  That was a late production add by Nike, and it really looked nice.  The Carmines and the late production Black/Infras were the only VI's to feature that.  Was really hoping that they'd add it on the retros, but no such luck.

Peace,

J

Need your help NT as I've exhausted my resources and still coming up empty.

What is the name of this shoe?

Style 630066-012
Only thing I could find close to these was the Nike Ultra Force.  The midsole is the same but that's about it.

Nike had so much heat that came out in the '90s...without a doubt it was a Golden Era for them....
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom