The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

Dope. Hope they retro soon. Am I the only one that likes those better than the Gloves?

Dope. Hope they retro soon. Am I the only one that likes those better than the Gloves?
They are dope but the Gloves are my favorite.  I just copped the Glove retros.  Waiting on them to get here.  I have a feeling they will suck as far as comfort goes.
mean.gif

Here's a Rare pair I found a couple weeks ago.  Extreme Flight II Mid from 95.

Last edited:

They are dope but the Gloves are my favorite.  I just copped the Glove retros.  Waiting on them to get here.  I have a feeling they will suck as far as comfort goes.
mean.gif
They're actually not bad. Granted, I haven't worn my OG's in 10+ years, but if I recall correctly, they had more forefoot zoom than the retro Gloves.

They're actually not bad. Granted, I haven't worn my OG's in 10+ years, but if I recall correctly, they had more forefoot zoom than the retro Gloves.
I heard they were pretty comfy from another guy too so I'm trying to be optimistic.  Hopefully they are here tomorrow so I can find out 1st hand.

the level of hardness is beyond diamonds with these.  wow
Thanks.  They are dope.  I see a lot of the Jordan 1 in them but I actually like these a lot more.  I get a lot of love for stuff I post in here but I guess taking it back to the 80s is a little much for some people which is cool.  We all like what we like and most of us were rocking more 90s kicks in our teenage years.  I personally love a lot of the 80s Nikes.  Vandals being my favorite but these Dynastys are up there and sick clean too.

the level of hardness is beyond diamonds with these.  wow
Thanks.  They are dope.  I see a lot of the Jordan 1 in them but I actually like these a lot more.  I get a lot of love for stuff I post in here but I guess taking it back to the 80s is a little much for some people which is cool.  We all like what we like and most of us were rocking more 90s kicks in our teenage years.  I personally love a lot of the 80s Nikes.  Vandals being my favorite but these Dynastys are up there and sick clean too.
The shoes came with fat laces?! Nike done got out of touch....

mean.gif

Here's a Rare pair I found a couple weeks ago.  Extreme Flight II Mid from 95.
nthat.gif

I love nylon vandals..I love the strap.
I only like air force hi's and not lows or mids because of that strap.

Id take those dynastys over jordan 1s easily these days. I can ony imagine how sick black white or blue white would be with those too.

Too ill

Yeah not many of them floating around anymore.  Damn shame how much of that chalk dust acquires on black AF1 soles sometimes.

Some more Air Force Vs

first two colorways pictured are the last remaining shoes on my retro grail list. and their lows counter parts too. its a damn shame nike retroed some terrible colorways of the ultra force and probably killed the thought of them retroing the force v soon after with how poor they sold..

Quote:
Not bad. Reminds me of the ES22s, which are dope, even though I hate the Cowboys.
My thoughts exactly.  I'm an Eagles fan so it's in my blood to hate the Cowboys!!!
I love nylon vandals..I love the strap.
I only like air force hi's and not lows or mids because of that strap.

Id take those dynastys over jordan 1s easily these days. I can ony imagine how sick black white or blue white would be with those too.

Too ill
I just sold the OG nylon silver ones.  The guy who bought them was blown away with the quality & condition.  They were clean as hell.

I'm more of a high top person myself which really sucks now a days because there really aren't any to choose from.

As would I and in black/white?  No question.  Alllll day over the J 1s.
first two colorways pictured are the last remaining shoes on my retro grail list. and their lows counter parts too. its a damn shame nike retroed some terrible colorways of the ultra force and probably killed the thought of them retroing the force v soon after with how poor they sold..
Nike and their retros...destroying one childhood at a time.
mean.gif

I just went through this whole thread. Man this really does bring back some great memories. I'm 35, and I feel like I really did grow up in the "golden age", the kicks from '90/'91 were all great. But maybe that's just 'cause I'm nostalgic. I wish every last one of 'em were retroed RIGHT.

Thanks for sharing the collection.

I just got my hands on a beautiful pair of theese 

I am going to list them on ebay. Size 12

Any Idea what I should sell them for?

Not Sure the name of these 92 flights
Not positive but they might be the Nike Air Flight Alerts.  A guy has a pair of them up on ebay now.  Assuming his info is correct then that should be them.

I just got my hands on a beautiful pair of theese 

I am going to list them on ebay. Size 12

Any Idea what I should sell them for?
The Metal Maxes?  I would say they are worth around $150 as long as they are still wearable.

Back
Top Bottom