THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Nothing cornier than someone who doesn't express interest in something the other person likes, then has to resort to make a "personal"comment for a cheap laugh.

Insecure much?
This...was kind of a cheap low-blow IMO. The dude has a dream and is working on it, a lot of us can't say the same 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Can any of yall put me onto some death metal or something?

Need practice if I'm gonna understand Bane.
ohwell.gif

He's not going to sound like that:"First, it was plainly evident that Bane's audio had been boosted. Unlike in the prologue attached to last winter's release of Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, some of the footage of which made its way into this several minutes-long sizzle reel, Bane was not muffled at all now. Indeed, I feel confident saying he was crystal clear now! So we can finally lay those "mumbling" memes to rest."http://movies.ign.com/articles/122/1223524p1.html

Originally Posted by Smedroc

This isn't blowing me away at all 
ohwell.gif

The film should produce though.

I was more giddy from the second trailer, seeing Heiz field blow up, and just the shock from that trailer.

Originally Posted by onewearz

who's gordon levitt playin ?

someone told me robin , true ?

No, there will be no Robin, Nolan vowed not to ever put him in a film.
JGL is playing Officer John Blake

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Catching Up on The Dark Knight Rises - we are less than three months away from the most anticipated film of 2012 - Here is the latest, spoiler free info - http://bit.ly/JpvCsd

&

Trailer - The Dark Knight Rises - the third and final trailer that'll debut in front of The Avengers this weekend - WATCH IT NOW - http://bit.ly/IRdxCc

Would appreciate if you guys can pass along these links to my movie blog - site is doing well and the Batman stuff always generates tons of traffic. Any little bit helps, hope you guys can spread, and or watch over and over.

Click away

For the morning eyes

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by onewearz

who's gordon levitt playin ?

someone told me robin , true ?

No, there will be no Robin, Nolan vowed not to ever put him in a film.
JGL is playing Officer John Blake

Really? Anyone know or have a reason why he wouldn't ?
nerd.gif

I remember when I saw The Dark Knight, I thought it was the best summer action flick I had ever seen (story line, cinematography, special effects, acting, etc). I think this might eclipse that movie. I'm totally geeked about this flick. Christopher Nolan is a gifted, gifted, gifted dude.

Back before TDK released, they put the joker bank robber scene as an extra on some blu ray.

Is there a chance they do the same thing with the bane prologue?

Doubt it - I think this is going to be kept under wraps till July 20th, simply because it's the finale of the trilogy and Nolan wouldn't want to spoil it

Bah, just looked it up and that blu ray was batman begins. So yeah, probably not going to happen.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Does Bruce Wayne disappear for 8 years too?
I'm convinced he dies. When Catwoman said "You have given them everything" and he goes "No not everything, not yet" .... He's dead bruh, he's gonna sacrifice his life for Gotham B.

If done correctly, that would be
pimp.gif
.  [Bart Scott] Can't Wait! [/Bart Scott]...

Eh, IDK how OK I'd be with him dying
laugh.gif
I'd still like to see some form of The Dark Knight Strikes Again and some tie in with Superman in the future.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Does Bruce Wayne disappear for 8 years too?
I'm convinced he dies. When Catwoman said "You have given them everything" and he goes "No not everything, not yet" .... He's dead bruh, he's gonna sacrifice his life for Gotham B.

If done correctly, that would be
pimp.gif
.  [Bart Scott] Can't Wait! [/Bart Scott]...
Judging from the trailer, it does seem like he would indeed be away (or has been away) from Gotham in a long time (thus the bearded look like the one he had in Baman Begins). 
Personally I'm really at awe with what Nolan did with the franchise. He made the whole franchise as an homage to those old noir films, and in the process have Batman himself pay respects to his Pulp magazine roots.
He's no longer just making a "superhero" movie, he's into more than that. Instead of having Batman as his canvas, he turned it the other way around and use Batman as the medium for his own canvas. This dude is a true cinematic genius. 

Back
Top Bottom