THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Trailer 3 got me 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

The anticipation is killin me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

And if you are wondering Bane will break Batman's back just like in Knightfall
TomHardyBane120511-thumb-500x373-78224.jpeg

tom-hardy-pic-teases-bane.jpeg

The voice enhancement to Bane I hope is only for the trailers sake cuz it sounds like a bad post job. JGL just might be Nightwing/Azreal. I'm still hoping for a Bane hulk-out due to venom but not counting on it. And somebody needs to make a gif of Bane throwing that Superman punch on Bats. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

The third trailer just made my heart stop for a min
laugh.gif

How come nothing was done with the whole two face thing???
There's a pic of Bane holding a photo of Harvey Dent posted I think.

I'm thinking Bane figures out what really went down with Dent and uses that knowledge to break the citizens spirits who believed in Dent like the Joker hinted in his final scene in TDK.

Originally Posted by chris82790

laugh.gif

I'm thinking Bane figures out what really went down with Dent and uses that knowledge to break the citizens spirits who believed in Dent like the Joker hinted in his final scene in TDK.

post the pic pls

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif

post the pic please
Yea please, and I could be wrong but wasn't there a point and time when two face was the villain in Gotham and Batman had to stop him etc etc why isn't any of that incorporated into any of the movies or at least this one since two face was born in the last movie with the dent accident

Catching Up on The Dark Knight Rises - we are less than three months away from the most anticipated film of 2012 - Here is the latest, spoiler free info - http://bit.ly/JpvCsd

&

Trailer - The Dark Knight Rises - the third and final trailer that'll debut in front of The Avengers this weekend - WATCH IT NOW - http://bit.ly/IjEYkx

Would appreciate if you guys can pass along these links to my movie blog - site is doing well and the Batman stuff always generates tons of traffic. Any little bit helps, hope you guys can spread, and or watch over and over.

Click away

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

post the pic please
Yea please, and I could be wrong but wasn't there a point and time when two face was the villain in Gotham and Batman had to stop him etc etc why isn't any of that incorporated into any of the movies or at least this one since two face was born in the last movie with the dent accident
Dark-knight-rises-movie-images-Tom-Hardy-in-2012-aaron-eckhart-pic-e1324508776431.jpg

Wayne: Why didn't you just kill me?
Bane: When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die.

DAMN.

This movie is going to top TDK and I didn't think that was possible.

Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

Wayne: Why didn't you just kill me?
Bane: When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die.

DAMN.

This movie is going to top TDK and I didn't think that was possible.

Boss status right? The power in that statement is crazy.But we know he will rise again and it will be epic.

I knew what thread I was in. Was sort of going off what the dude before me said.. and I was not trolling.

I honestly can say these trailers are meh.I hate the fact Nolan always adds these random characters to the movies .He really can't shoot comic book movies at all

Back
Top Bottom