** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Got my Raekwons yesterday and didnt get the sticker nor any extra laces
mean.gif
Wow thats terrible. 

The ropes and gray flats are the best imo.

You should definitely contact packer.

I'm excited for the worldwide release of the Purple tapes, how do these N.9000 fit? I wear a size 11 in New Balance 998, 12 in Asics GL3/GL5 for reference so should I go with size 11 N.9000? also does anybody know what other shops will have these on sept 12 other than hanon?

Last edited:
Go half size down from true size... I'm so stoked for the WW release of these... Was gonna wait until Christmas and pay resale for a Christmas present to myself.

Not defending my man's denim choice but cmon fellas. Leave dude alone. We discuss kicks on this thread. Not jeans

Ha no offense intended, just never really noticed his consistent choice of denim. I'm a huge fan of their Turnschuh.tv youtube channel even though i can't understand a word they're saying. He seems like a really down to earth dude too, and looks really dedicated and involved in his store and his work.

Just in.  Changed my tune on these.  Entirely.  At the time these initially dropped, I think I was suffering a bit from mint overload (that seems to be the color dujour in 2014/15) and admittedly, it clouded my vision with respect to just how dope these are.  Thankfully though, I came to my senses before stock dried up and it was too late. Whatever the case, while I couldn't justify the S8000 OG for its $200 retail price-point, I similarly couldn't resist 'em for the price BAIT was dangling them for during their most recent sale.  Came out to just a hair over $146 shipped.  I'll take that!  
glasses.gif

Last edited:

Diadora x limitEDitions N.9000 'Castellers' more info soon but they seem to be red with white polka dot 
I'm surprised it took them this long. When I was in their store during the Easter holidays, they were already taking promi pictures - of the box, not the actual shoes, unfortunately... :wink:

People are really starting to catch on to Diadora.  It's kinda the sneakerhead's sneaker now that Asics and some NB have gone the route of hype.  I'm noticing dudes rocking n9000s to all the campouts now, and catching mad respect for it.  

This probably means that all of the collabs y'all already own are gonna be considered grails in a few years.  Especially those patta italias and those hanon saturday specials.  So upset that I got into the brand this late (at least I got my espressos, though).

Back
Top Bottom