** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Just picked up the Raekwons for retail, let's see how they look in person. For those who have them, they fit like the Hanons? Or bigger like the 24kts?

I'm trying to buy less sneakers, but I couldn't pass these up. Glad everyone was so focused on those Yeezy nurse shoes, so I could grab these from the Packer site. I'm late to Diadora, and I bought the shoes mainly because of OB4CL. I don't have a baseline to compare these to, but they put together a quality shoe.

View media item 1699211

I'm trying to buy less sneakers, but I couldn't pass these up. Glad everyone was so focused on those Yeezy nurse shoes, so I could grab these from the Packer site. I'm late to Diadora, and I bought the shoes mainly because of OB4CL. I don't have a baseline to compare these to, but they put together a quality shoe.

View media item 1699211
Lmao after blessing us with his uggs collab, kanye turned around and partnered with Dr. Scholls. I hear the next yeezy is gonna look like a sketchers shape ups.

I need the purple tape joints man I just can't believe dudes are taxing like this smh
They'll fall quite a bit be patient. Over saturation is causing a lot of resellers to flip low. Just copped the blue colettes for under retail and the espresso n9000 for under also. Both those kicks have sold for mad money but the price fell because at some point resellers have to move to someone willing to pay to wear em. Always a deal to be had. Reseller clearance season lmao.

Btw anyone who didn't get the blue colettes: quality is 100 and they come with some gorgeous lace swaps. I think they're better than most collabs- none of the hanon of course, or the patta Italia or the sols, but they destroy most. Get em while they're cheap.

They'll fall quite a bit be patient. Over saturation is causing a lot of resellers to flip low. Just copped the blue colettes for under retail and the espresso n9000 for under also. Both those kicks have sold for mad money but the price fell because at some point resellers have to move to someone willing to pay to wear em. Always a deal to be had. Reseller clearance season lmao.
market is saturated, if you're smart you buy what you like and only what you like

Btw anyone who didn't get the blue colettes: quality is 100 and they come with some gorgeous lace swaps. I think they're better than most collabs- none of the hanon of course, or the patta Italia or the sols, but they destroy most. Get em while they're cheap.
Absolutely love my blue pair, and I agree...better than most of the other collabs. Wish I could find a white pair for a decent price, but resellers just aren't budging.

Absolutely love my blue pair, and I agree...better than most of the other collabs. Wish I could find a white pair for a decent price, but resellers just aren't budging.
Repped. Which laces did you go with? I'm just curious. I kinda like the white paint splatter flats. Makes them look more royal than navy.

Back
Top Bottom