** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Right, if anyone can help me with the concepts, PM me please. might be able to help with future hanon releases

like the colors so far...hope the colorblocking isn't too crazy on the unseen parts of the shoe

So are the Concepts based on Italian lira? As in these beautiful looking notes ...

Because that shot of the heel looks like a kid's shoe to me and nothing like the notes. So much potential gone to waste, but I'll happily eat my words if they end up dope, just can't see it from that shot. 

Last edited:

I haven't failed & been hurt about it in quite a while....but if I miss these, I'm legit gonna be upset.

I haven't failed & been hurt about it in quite a while....but if I miss these, I'm legit gonna be upset.
Solution- double on concepts and trade up.  There's bound to be dudes in europe that doubled on these.  They'll probably both be around 400 resale early.

You guys don't think those will drop in the us next month?
LMAO- I just asked some associates at Kith Brooklyn...and they had no idea what limiteditions was and needed me to explain what an n9000 was to them.  Then they acted like I was crazy for bringing it up.  Bunch of pretty idiots.  

Guccipaulmrleaker told me there would be a worldwide release next month- looked to have had about 150 pairs in store.  That probably means a size run or so for kith concepts and packer, maybe EB.

Last edited:
^ On further review, I see quality issues in that back heel shot Concepts shared. Relaxed fit Sketchers instead. Lurkers, follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom