** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Thanks LimitEditions...for NOW making lurkers and folks who were dissing Diadora want to jump on the bandwagon. 

Well long time Dio guys....we had a good run. Now everyone going to be trying to get every dio and resell. 

Spot's been blown for Diadora, BUT I think you're on to something @bds120.  After this "LimitED"itions and especially Concepts' release, those casual passers-by who had yet to take notice of Diadora's greatness will be fully dialed in.  Oh, did someone say Concepts x Diadora!?!  Only 300 pairs rumored worldwide for the Castellars?  Beast demeanor switch from Ernie to Bert with the quickness...   

Spot's been blown for Diadora, BUT I think you're on to something @bds120.  After this "LimitED"itions and especially Concepts' release, those casual passers-by who had yet to take notice of Diadora's greatness will be fully dialed in.  Oh, did someone say Concepts x Diadora!?!  Only 300 pairs rumored worldwide for the Castellars?  Beast demeanor switch from Ernie to Bert with the quickness...   
Haha... yea man. Those Concepts and Castellers are awesome. 

Complex messed us up a few months ago with their article "Diadora...the shoes everyone is wanting" or something like that. Pissed me off.

Now I am looking for the true Diadora folks who looking to cop the next Hannon releaase of the Borg Elites. Those are a must for me....its where I started on Diadora about 15 years ago.

Not to mention KITH THE 16

@diadoraaddict Wow seriously? If so then these next three weeks are serious. Boston, aberdeen, and now this? Whewwwww.

Last edited:
Waiting to see full pictures of the Concepts Diadora. Shop name aside, the colors currently don't really do it for me. That is in reference more towards the one picture of the back of the shoes.

Haha... yea man. Those Concepts and Castellers are awesome. 

Complex messed us up a few months ago with their article "Diadora...the shoes everyone is wanting" or something like that. Pissed me off.

Now I am looking for the true Diadora folks who looking to cop the next Hannon releaase of the Borg Elites. Those are a must for me....its where I started on Diadora about 15 years ago.
I like them but I have 3 pairs of all red or close to all red shoes (KD lifestyles...yeah i know, Ronnie Fieg Pony M110, Frank the Butcher Forum Hi's).  Might be a little too much, won't be able to rock all of them.  And I rock 100% of my shoes, try to wear them all every 2 months (while taking the fall/winter aside during the summer and the summer kicks out during the winter)

I want to see the full cncpts already.

Hoping the toe and all that is like an off white or light grey and only the accents are the green/salmon color which is what the pics make them seem like

yo dawg change that thread title real quick

edit: change it to bait x diadora

Last edited:

yo dawg change that thread title real quick

edit: change it to bait x diadora
roll.gif

I want to see the full cncpts already.

Hoping the toe and all that is like an off white or light grey and only the accents are the green/salmon color which is what the pics make them seem like
Lookin' sexy and subtle. 

These Dias are scaring me though because around here, the hype has reached the Jordan heads.  Gonna be like this in the sneaker line:

Last edited:
It's a fairly small store and the owner's English isn't very good. So it might take them some time to respond (if they respond at all).
Buying from them is a pain because they don't accept PayPal. When I bought the LCS "Rose" from them last year I had to do a wire transfer, which required physically going to the bank and paying $30 to do the transfer. They charged a lot for shipping, used crappy shipping boxes that got destroyed, and used the cheapest service they could find. I ended up paying way more than I should have for those shoes ($250). So just know that even if you are able to buy from them and if a $170 shoe costs $250, then a $200 shoe will probably cost $280 and at that point you could probably just pay resell and and not have the headache.

I am just going to keep my eyes open for the WW release but I don't have my hopes up on this one.

Last edited:
I like them, but they're not that amazing. I will try and purchase most likely

I think they're a bit of a letdown tbh
I agree. They are still nice and I still need a pair but they could have been better... Should have been more of a pastel green colour... Anyway, this release will be a pain to get... No WW release and no release in NYC

I dig them but was expecting more.

Still gonna try to grab them. 

Phone cop gonna be difficult though.

Back
Top Bottom