** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Hanons are by the best diadora collabs imo. I don't think any other shops come remotely close to them. And honestly I don't think anyone will. As far as best collabs in the game, not diadora a specifically, I think the best shops are Hanon and HAL. Almost never disappoint for me.

Hanons are by the best diadora collabs imo. I don't think any other shops come remotely close to them. And honestly I don't think anyone will. As far as best collabs in the game, not diadora a specifically, I think the best shops are Hanon and HAL. Almost never disappoint for me.
hanon always nail their collabs. They always pick the right materials and are not afraid to put out a bold colourway... Even their collabs on the lesser known brands like Brooks are executed well. By the way, I know you don't like them but I think I'd add LimitEDitions to the top notch collaborator list! Hanon, HAL, LimitEDitions and I'd probably put 24K in their too but they tend to go overboard with branding

Didn't CNCPTS say that **** about Embers/Pistachios? Said something about pairs being destroyed in a fire or a flood, and then more pairs started popping up?

patta italia's are my favorite as well.  but i had to settle for a vnds pair and .5 up lol.  glad i did though. 

The reason why I guess close to 1000 pairs is because they aren't being released anywhere else in the states or overseas at a later date... So Concepts will have the entire stock produced, which I would assume would be a lot more stock then the Euro/Asian shop collabs. Concepts is arguably the biggest (both exposure and money wise) shop to drop a collab...more funds = higher opportunity to produce more pairs. 
More then that ....

Welp...its official, concepts is out.

Just copped Hanon Transit for good price and now my Hanon Pack is complete.

Wayyyy better. Good move man! I wish I could find the Transit II for a decent price now. I got Sat Specials on release and never really considered getting the Transit II when they dropped...Really regretting it now lol.

Wayyyy better. Good move man! I wish I could find the Transit II for a decent price now. I got Sat Specials on release and never really considered getting the Transit II when they dropped...Really regretting it now lol.

Well we in same category. I copped Saturday and never looked at Transit until it was too late.

I got them for about 45 over retail DS..

Nice. And thanks for the advice btw, I finally paid up for the Transit IIs as well. 

nice ferros, still looking for one if I can get it for the right price
nthat.gif

Would love to find someone willing to trade ferro for my purple tapes. I like them but love the ferro better, as does my wife.

Mine still sitting DS. I refused to sleep on them when they dropped. 

:wow:

I most certainly didn't sleep... I failed online and I just refuse to pay the stupid price they command

Last edited:
embarassed.gif

I most certainly didn't sleep... I failed online and I just refuse to pay the stupid price they command
They were a easy grab for me on there. I actually feel like I remember debating it and walked away from computer then came back. LOL

Well sorry your missed original pair. The name of the shoe game is patience....they will come to a price you are willing to pay.

They were a easy grab for me on there. I actually feel like I remember debating it and walked away from computer then came back. LOL

Well sorry your missed original pair. The name of the shoe game is patience....they will come to a price you are willing to pay.

From what I remember size 9 was gone with the quickness... The only DS 9 I see anywhere is 700 lol...

I won't pay much over retail for them so I've pretty much come to terms that I'll never have them. I still look at least once a week though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom