** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Too bad Hanon didn't drop those Borg samples instead of the red ones. Def would've copped.
That samples were ridiculous in person... I guess the all red pair fits the theme more as Aberdeen played in a red and white pinstriped strip that season! Still, I'd love to see them release those samples!

Hoping pics of those supposed SJ x RFx Diadoras come out before the RF7000 drop. Only want to buy the one I'm feeling the most.

12122470_10201185502277253_3192826301577766444_n.jpg

meh

I've grown to like these a lot more since the initial teaser but I still think they'd look better if he'd just kept the normal toebox. Also, the "RF7000" imprint is ridiculous to me. So I hope we'll get pictures of the SlamJam pair before these release-

Copped the Hanon Borgs on Saturday and hooked up a couple guys for retail + shipping. The release was excellent and the extras really made the product that little more special!

The box was signed by John Hewitt, the striker who scored the winning goal against Real Madrid in the 1983 Cup Winners Cup Final. If you are an Aberdeen fan (I am), these really were a must have!
I can't thank you enough for that! Can't wait to have these in hand.
smokin.gif

BTW, Solebox has a "protected" post on their blog right now so expect more pictures of their collab soon. So far, the only one showing is the preview pic for the post:

timthumb.php

They look okay to me. The Diadora print looks a little strange.

BTW, Solebox has a "protected" post on their blog right now so expect more pictures of their collab soon. So far, the only one showing is the preview pic for the post:

timthumb.php

They look okay to me. The Diadora print looks a little strange.
That font is the main reason I want them lol.

I'm kinda digging the RF7000.

Worried about sizing though after the Lire being a bit big on me in my reg diadora size.

Also these are leather, which could **** with the sizing even more.

Anyone know how the regular V7000 fits?

The Solebox V7000 looks great in those pics. Also, it's a very simple and "wearable" cw, which I like. I also agree about the laces, I'd probably swap them.

According to their blog, Solebox will have an online release for them:
[h3]  [/h3]
[h3]Solebox X Diadora V7000[/h3]
The wait is over.
The Diadora V7000 by Solebox is releasing on 7th of November.

As usual instore first in Berlin & Munich. But we will have some pairs for our online customers later.
Source: http://blog.solebox.de/2015/10/11/solebox-x-diadora-v7000/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom