** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

smokin.gif
 These are clean, not huge on the font, but all about that colorway. They missed by not using a gum sole tho

Last edited:
There were some good collabs in those months, though.

The first packer collab is nice and while I didn't like the Raekwons that much, they are still liked by many. The Colette drop is among the best N9000 collabs in my opinion. The Castellers are nice, too, even if they're not really an everyday sneaker.

I do agree that Diadora is releasing too many collabs to keep up with. But it's nice to know that when I decide to skip one or two pairs I like I always know there's probably another great pair just around the corner. Diadora has really had a lot of quality releases since the first Pattas and I am happy about that  - even if I'm not getting all of them.

Both are nice but I happen to have too much burgundy in my closet, also too much b/w :lol:

Yo this may be a reach, but if anyone could help me get these Solebox's I'd be so grateful. Just tell me how much you want. My birthday is Nov 6th and this would be an awesome gift to myself.

SBs are super clean.

Midas whale forget about them though, because resell prices are gonna be no bueno.

SB look great except for the font. Huuuuuuuge flaw for me

Back
Top Bottom