** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

at least nt fam cop'd, was prob same 10 i was going for. i was fumbling all over the place trying to checkout. the kith stock photos look sick. i need them and prob do not even want to know what resell is going to be. 

Looks to be around 300 from what I just looked at on eBay. I'll wait til people say how they fit then maybe I'll try to get a pair.

yeah i will wait a week or two. resell is always high then goes down before back up. its just a game of trying to buy at lowest right before they dry up and increase in price. 

yeah i will wait a week or two. resell is always high then goes down before back up. its just a game of trying to buy at lowest right before they dry up and increase in price. 
Agree. Patience will save you money in the long run.

Hi guys I am new here, glad to be part of this community.Now my first question: in the concepts pack, the jacket is sold with the pants? Thanks.

I wish someone had Inhand pics of packer and the fiegs will go for dame
Near retail I mean jus look at prices for 25th anny Asics most are hard to get rid of for more than 300 bucks

Hey if they don't want to ... let them relax here. Just helps better my chances when I am looking for a pair. 

I've slept on Diadora since the Ferro drop, saw the Kith and Patta ones and I see they've dropped already smh. Patti's are not available in my size and Kith, that was never going to sit :x

Yea I actually have a extra pair of Feature Pistachio sz10 for sale as well. Let me know. I am talking 60 off retail

Back
Top Bottom