** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Anyone feeling for the Ubiq red ribbon?
Worried about the quality of recent collab.
I am super lost why we talking about this shoe like its coming out. Its talking about releasing on Aug 27th for who EU countries? It released back in May and still sitting.

This is proof not to follow every site as they have some people who are stupid too. But I know a guy with a pair and said quality is great on them. The only models that have had issues of late have been the IC models which were rushed for the Olympics. The Intrepids that Kith and Packers did have not had any issues. The Bait Skeletor were a hit or miss. Luckily mine were flawless.

http://www.ubiqlife.com/ubiq-n9000-170372-45044.html

My Kith are flawless

Since I read Already the n9000 run rather big I guess I would be floating in 12.5s if I have a tts of 12?

What's the going rate on some vnds Patta Italias these days? Thinking about offing my pair
i think your pair are my size too...hmmm...
nerd.gif

I'm going through a bunch of v7000 models, and it kills me how the shape is. Bangin colorways, such as Inter-Citys and the white/black green OGs from last year ( my favorite so far), but the model just doesn't work for my wider feet as I feel unbalanced in them. That's actually one of the reasons I've stayed with Nike so long, specifically JB, since they cater more to the wide-footers .... UNTIL I discovered the n9000. I love that shoe! I just wished there would be more collabs with that model, and I still gotta find the Pink All Gones. I'm thirsty!

Those are nice, but they're almost the same this GR that went on sale everywhere...Gotta pay for that flame on the back and the tongue

Back
Top Bottom