** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

No list can ever be taken seriously if it doesn't have Saturday specials in the top 1...... (IMO)
I might have to agree with this...

I would  have to seriously site and think about what my top 3 are. It would have to be off of originality.

So that means no La MJC off the start since they are just whole colors redone multiple times. 

1. Saturday Special - 1st one I bought that started my addition. Bought it on Hanon all on my own

2. Ferro or Castellers(the one pair I dont own)

3.... I dunno shhit?!? BEAMs Orange, Bait Spaghetti, EB Giallo(prob most slept on pair made, but one of the best quality pairs made), 24K Toro, SoleBox Azzurro, Kith v7000

Such a hard choice. 

Anybody have the Packer Shoes Seoul to Rio Intrepids? What's the sizing on them? 

I'm a 9 in the N9000. 

Top 3 def Sat Special, Castellers, Ferro.

And I don't own any of them 
mean.gif

Of those I own I'd say Transit II, Purple Tape, Aperitivo

My "Cheesteak" arrived. I thought the special packaging was only for in-store purchases, but the whole kit and kaboodle came in the box: lunch to-go bag, plastic silverware and ramekins for the "ketchup" and "mustard" laces, and a few stickers. All the extras are really neat, and made unboxing everything really fun. The kicks themselves are OUTSTANDING, killer quality, materials, and colorway. Anyway, you get the idea... Really happy with this release. Enough blabbing, on to pics:

View media item 2319497View media item 2319499View media item 2319501View media item 2319503View media item 2319505
And a minor misspelling on the box label... :rofl:
View media item 2319506

Last edited:
Got mine too, really great shoe, the leather is slightly lighter in color than the poop brown that it seems. The suede on the toe is beautiful. I don't really care for the extras other than the brown laces, I get all the other crap when I order chinese

No Filters-
Came in today. No need to worry about the tone of that brown IMO. The quality of materials and craftsmanship are amazing. So buttery :smokin I dig the little extras that UBIQ threw in too

Last edited:
^^ The materials are as nice as ANYTHING that I've ever seen. Across the board the Runner game is absolutely Fuego right now :smokin I'm so glad I opened my eyes to these other Brands. Nike hasn't produced quality like this in a very long time IMO

Colonels blues are the smallest fitting N9000, they fit a half size to a full size smaller than the new collabs

Back
Top Bottom