** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Hopefully I can get those cheesesteaks for around $150 later this year. Can't do 2 Benjis right now.

Last edited:

Castellers and Sat Spec will always be in my top kicks.
Sooo much heat 
smokin.gif

Trying to get into this brand but the sizing on the collabs for n9000 & s8000 suggests I should go down 1/2 size. My TTS is 9.5 and .5 is 10 so I'm jus not sure if I should stay TTS to be safe or not.

Any help would suffice. Thanks

Trying to get into this brand but the sizing on the collabs for n9000 & s8000 suggests I should go down 1/2 size. My TTS is 9.5 and .5 is 10 so I'm jus not sure if I should stay TTS to be safe or not.

TTS 9.5

GR N9000 TTS for me (only have 2 pairs. .5 down was too small lengthwise)

Collab N9000 .5 down for the 2 or 3 collabs I have. Probably selling the Packers Azzurris and the GRs because they've been sitting in the box since I got them.  Did pick up the Bait RS' for $120 recently. They're probably my favorite of the few I have and probably hold on to those.

No S8000s, but do have the Slam Jam V7000s

TTS 9.5

GR N9000 TTS for me (only have 2 pairs. .5 down was too small lengthwise)
Collab N9000 .5 down for the 2 or 3 collabs I have. Probably selling the Packers Azzurris and the GRs because they've been sitting in the box since I got them.  Did pick up the Bait RS' for $120 recently. They're probably my favorite of the few I have and probably hold on to those.

No S8000s, but do have the Slam Jam V7000s

Thanks man! I'll jus go with a 9, thought I could fit a 9.5 after seeing this deal but dahhh well. Appreciate it!

Depends what shoes you refer to as TTS, but I saw GLV are TTS, GLIII are .5 small. Going by that, I find N9000 collabs to be .5 big. 

GLV: 11.5

GLIII: 12

N9000 Collabs: 11

TTS on NB's, Saucony, and Asics Gel Lyte III & V's

For me, and I assume other folks, Asics, NB, Nikes, adidas, Saucony, Puma, and Diadora ALL vary on sizing depending on model and if they are a collaboration. It's not an allness rule by any means for any brand. It's better to just ask rather than make assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom