** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Not sure if they have been posted on this thread. Looks like diadora is going in hard for 2015 

Grey/black/red cw looks nice. All grey is cool, but not worth what I'm sure they'll sell for.

Diadora GR's are a no no for me, Patta and Hanon have done some amazing pieces on them so far so keep that good work up and raise the bar next year.

I think the Italiad are not getting enough credit they deserve, a mate of mine showed me his on feet and they were snap,crackle and pop. Defo one of my best Diadora pairs.

^^those GRs have the italian flag on the tongue..could be also italian made..so prices could remain the same...

still can't decide which set of laces is better:

Love the italias. They are very understated but are a classic at the same time. They pretty much go with everything, and the White laces are best!

Not sure if they have been posted on this thread. Looks like diadora is going in hard for 2015 
They were posted in here a few months back. But, no word on them since the pictures surfaced. I have been itching for some GRs from Diadora in the N9k model. 

Definitly white flats in the italias, those leather ropes are horrible! Stupid things made a mess all over my floor when I Un laced them lol

Back
Top Bottom