** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Those are parcels for spanish customers. Anyway i dont know if they are doubleboxing or not i just say that those where spanish shipings.

About the ropelaces we did first the blue/white called blue mint at our store but we finally did with 3m. For me is just perfect but each has an opinion... i just hope you guys like it
i liked them as i initially saw them in sneakerfreaker magazine, so probably keeping the ropes.

I think the ropes should stay, but i am a big fan of flat laces in all my trainers. Maybe Khorde should of designed 3m flat laces.

I think the ropes should stay, but i am a big fan of flat laces in all my trainers. Maybe Khorde should of designed 3m flat laces.
wil do in future for sure. I am as any of you just a guy that works for a dream.

I will try to make today a few pics of the SOL if weather in madrid lets me haha

Got the transit II's today and i'm speechless. 

1515671_805128079545376_1622442688_n.jpg

Gqxs4-JfJDOrt9zr_p9j_9ZYj2pNq9smgU-vOMnGzOUs5hzmyUlvrkZTgFfLmgOgKPt86y2mscY=w1389-h544

W/ the dust bag and 3 sets of laces: 1 pair of royal blue, 1 pair of a lighter shade of blue (on shoe), and 1 pair of whites. 

7BZKXBHMWqvxqFghkP5lL2DN3xMIHFMpr8dFiAj_-oPqXehil7lzp-f2c-HR4FPIzE3Y6XVVjI0=w1389-h544

up close shot of the materials. leather, suede, and nubuck were all on point. better than any RF collab this year IMO.

k_tfkgr7ssvfgYJl_mwmNO_cNLyQCEdM9-lVGMiuHclOUl6n2DtRTrtygguxp3Dtrxz2BPzg9TU=w1389-h544

another up close shot. build construction is flawless. no flaws whatsoever. beautifully crafted

XmTcbuklxdvvm5nmLA9h5EG4FDJuQ0ONWz7TcC90bZiUeO57iNr-R-M4p-MpkLzk1auESTb5k6I=w1389-h544

& the obligatory (crappy) on foot shot.

jP9MJPj46dqHALrm0vGYSUYBOZgE75zBwKvZhvHq_Av9vRXjwRIt2t9XnAbtB8My0ll1ndJxw1U=w1389-h544

these will be heavy in rotation. overall very happy with the purchase. next up on my n9k list: the italias and the hanon 1's. 

Last edited:
Not having a go at you but I hate it when a shoe's materials are compared to ronnie fieg releases. Ronnie Fieg releases are not the gold standard of materials, in fact most collabs these days have materials which are just as good if not better than his releases! My hanon gel epirus has far superior materials than any of this year's fIeg releases for example.

Not having a go at you but I hate it when a shoe's materials are compared to ronnie fieg releases. Ronnie Fieg releases are not the gold standard of materials, in fact most collabs these days have materials which are just as good if not better than his releases! My hanon gel epirus has far superior materials than any of this year's fIeg releases for example.
nah i feel you. it's just the majority of my collection right now is mostly consisting of RF's so it was the only thing I can really compare it to since they're supposedly known for "quality materialzZz". just threw out the rf name for quick comparisons sake, didn't mean it as a "standard" or such you know. 

Last edited:
nah i feel you. it's just the majority of my collection right now is mostly consisting of RF's so it was the only thing I can really compare it to since they're supposedly known for "quality materialzZz". 
The older stuff, not that I have any, definitely seemed to be in a league of its on quality wise but I'd say he has fallen behind in terms of quality. If you get the first hanon's, the materials on them especially the leather are killer. That leather is the best I've seen on any sneaker!

Still no update on my hanons smh but I did email them and they got right back to me. Supposedly looking into it. At this point I just want my shoes

The older stuff, not that I have any, definitely seemed to be in a league of its on quality wise but I'd say he has fallen behind in terms of quality. If you get the first hanon's, the materials on them especially the leather are killer. That leather is the best I've seen on any sneaker!
RF releases this year have been below par and what Hanon have produced is amazing when you think about it. They havent got the fire power to put all the best materials on their runners but they certainly have been the best runner to drop this year.

Hi guys, just to inform you be carefull because my order just been canceled by 24kilates after i spent literraly 4 hours (from 11am to 3pm) saturday on their website refreshing the page to be sure to have mine. Here is the refund message from paypal saying they had too many orders and they dont have my size anymore.

It really unfair. Just send them an email asking them to help me get my shoes anyway and make it right to me.

Still waiting...

Last edited:
this year I think RF has kinda lost it in general. products for the masses..he sells matches and chocolates to robes and sneakers. nothing to do like what he started(and i think this is what people appreciated) and since he produces more stuff, quality goes down(i have bought most of his latest stuff but i have started collecting older releases)..anyway..back to diadora,

all the releases have been very good..since we started again the conversation of what is the best N9000 released so far...the more i see the italias..the more i like them........worn them once so far only though

Last edited:
Certainly not quality control, but that could be a trend with asics in general
It is indeed a trend with Asics in general... 

KFE pack i got had issues..both pairs unfortunately..the USAs came with a hole on the tongue..gt2s bad visible stitching. 
Leatherbacks, 3 Mints etc... etc.... had issues... nothing new with Asics.

And Those Diadoras are not flawless either...one of my Transit 2 and my Italias came with glue stains and scratches...

Last edited:

And Those Diadoras are not flawless either...one of my Transit 2 and my Italias came with glue stains and scratches...
Do you believe the 24k collab will reach stateside this weekend? 

Damn man. Those pics of the transit 2's are changing my opinion on them. I always thought they looked too loud for me, but they look super chill in pics above. And shipping for the sol's should be happening soon because my transaction went from pending to posted. Only does that when things are ready to ship in my experience.

One of my transit 2'a came with slightly rough nubuck on the toe wrap, not noticeable from distance but it's slightly annoying. Only noticed it when I got home from the launch as I never checked them when I got them and when I went back in to ask if I could change them they had no 8's left in store.
View media item 1265717View media item 1265722

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom