** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Thanks guys. Will cop transit for sure
happy.gif

One more question, do every pair of transit came with gymsack or just the one which released over hanon?
transit ii's for statement, sombras for a refined pair I'd say, and yes, only the pairs from hanon come with the dustbag.

Wow those Solebox's look on point still need to see a on feet picture of the Sombre's before i get excited. What people thoughts on RF doing a collab on the N9000?

im not 100 per cent sure they do. ,most pics I have seen on gram they have come the dust bag. so I think they should come with it

Wow those Solebox's look on point still need to see a on feet picture of the Sombre's before i get excited. What people thoughts on RF doing a collab on the N9000?
Probably happen eventually. They'll be nice too I bet.

transit ii's for statement, sombras for a refined pair I'd say, and yes, only the pairs from hanon come with the dustbag.

im not 100 per cent sure they do. ,most pics I have seen on gram they have come the dust bag. so I think they should come with it

Sweet, the pair the seller sell comes with a dust bag :D

Probably the most hyped diadora if rf do collabs

as much as I think RF is going stale, his (or some will say solebox) toe box colourblocking would really suit a N9000 if that was the route he went down!

Ughh as much as I love the Sols I can't bear to pay the 250 pounds this guy wants for them..

ronnie could definitely redeem himself if his diadora collab is any good, would make up for the worst adidas collab of the last few years and his subpar nb collabs

mykoh : im end up paying 280euros shipped to usa if the seller decides to sell, dont feel to bad, if you got the money to spend just do it now you will be happy down the line plus xmas is here a gift back to your self

ronnie could definitely redeem himself if his diadora collab is any good, would make up for the worst adidas collab of the last few years and his subpar nb collabs
doubt this will ever happen.RF lost it completely by making kith a premium H&M store..I have no doubts he will continue making very nice color combinations but I can't see RF being redeemed with any kind of future releases

mykoh : im end up paying 280euros shipped to usa if the seller decides to sell, dont feel to bad, if you got the money to spend just do it now you will be happy down the line plus xmas is here a gift back to your self

I've been buying myself Christmas presents all year. Lol and with all the other great shoes dropping this month I honestly don't want to spend that much on just 1 pair, so I'll probably just go for the sombras and keep an eye out for the sols.

Hate this thread though, everyone seems so happy they got theirs. Complaining about them stuck in customs when I'm languishing in my despair.

Back
Top Bottom