** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

solebox's are toooooo clean. 

very smooth. much impressed. 

I was actually thinking wonder when stores will work on a different model.

I quite like the titan II model think you can make a clean colour way on that model.

Lurking on ig and twitter and it looks like hella more people are going after the sombra's than the sol's. Going to have to cop a pair of bdga's the night before as insurance incase I strike out this time around. Not trying to be empty handed on sat. 
I thought I read somewhere that there are way more pairs of the sombras than the sols. That should help out.

says 260 usd from up there store did they mean 260 aud if not with shipping probably over 300usd to the states

I agree with you its nice the way it is at the mo. Once the fan boys jump on diadora after rf and concepts collabs this thread will be saturated.

But we will always know the "OGs"
I like to call em' "Euro-OGs" lol...like someone said before in this thread, hold onto your collabs boys. Even if you don't particularly like the release, hold onto as many as possible b/c you might regret not having those bargaining chips when ish gets crazy...

I don't have any diadoras because they are rather difficult to buy recently. I'm not one to pay over retail especially $350+ on a sneaker. I love the Italia's but missed out because I just started buying sneakers again. That said, I think your concern for the hypebeasts coming around may be interrupted by the high retail price for these shoes. Only the OGs understand the quality is worth the money, most will look past that when they see a $200+ shoe (hopefully)

the price would drive away alot of people if they weren't so limited and collabs with highly regarded stores, its still thousands of people going after ~300 pairs in the world

for 266 shipped you'd think the Sols would have some smooth suede instead of that shaggy fuzzy crap I keep seeing in pics

Been struggling to find size 9 Saturday Specials, it's been months... trying to trade my Transits for them because prices are so high :smh:

Back
Top Bottom