** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

If I'm in 10 in my ferro's, do you think I can go 9.5 in the castellers? That's the closest size I can find /:

Do y'all find the N9000 hard to pull off compared to other retro runners? Love my Ferros but sometimes the shape of the N9000 just looks ehhh.  It's a big shoe with a boxy toebox compared to other silhouettes.  I wear slim-straight jeans and from certain angles, Diadora just looks like clown shoes.  

Do y'all find the N9000 hard to pull off compared to other retro runners? Love my Ferros but sometimes the shape of the N9000 just looks ehhh.  It's a big shoe with a boxy toebox compared to other silhouettes.  I wear slim-straight jeans and from certain angles, Diadora just looks like clown shoes.  

I know what u mean bruh, you're not alone :lol:

Yup, that's why from now on, I'm going full size down. 10.5 UK/ 11US. 

thats not allowed outside the selling forum. you might wanna edit your post before you get yourself in trouble. read the rules

Got a size 12 in Lira since 11.5 was sold out. I am a size 12 in Gel lyte 3 and a 11.5 gel lyte 5. Am i fcked or what

To me it seems like everyone else makes a big deal out of nothing when it comes to sizing up. Ive got N9000s from my 11.5 Sombras to 12.5 Italias and i just go with an extra insoles and all is right again in the world. But fit dosent bother me. My entire collection goes from 11.5-13 maybe im just less finicky than most but id say you'll be fine.

Opposite for me. Looks better with jeans than any other runner IMO

I was somewhat excited anticipating stores doing collabs on other models. Not very excited about these. :wink:

Why is RF changing the toebox? Everything he does it seems like he has to make a change just because he can....

Why is RF changing the toebox? Everything he does it seems like he has to make a change just because he can....
I think he likes to show people / other stores that he is above them and has been granted some kind of special artistic license.

In this case it's turned into some sort of bowling shoe...

ill never get the kangaroo leather ferros
frown.gif
never say never! as long as you aren't a US7-8.5 you shouldn't have to pay too much for them!

Back
Top Bottom