The DMP VII Package...I have a question about it...future sale rack item?

Ok. Well I've been planning to get this shoe for a good minute. It hasnt sold out so thats not a problem. The thing is Im pretty much holding off on thesebecause of speculation that they will be going on sale soon(or just period). My question is will they be going on sale,(if anyone knows) and if they do howmuch do they knock the prices down to for packages? Im here in houston and they've been sitting for some good time...I also remember people on here(or itcould be ISS) saying that footlockers and other regular shoe stores had a $99 sales on the CDPs that sat...so I was wondering would they do the same thing forthese?...Ive been seeing people sell these for pretty cheap($235....or $100 for the magics) so Im trying to see would I be saving more buying it from here orwaiting until they go one sale.(if they do) Now I dont make threads everyday, so if this is in the wrong place MY BAD, lock if you have to...If you havenothing to say thats gonna help...then keep scrolling. Thanks.

Wait, the block of text is confusing me. Are you asking if the whole PACK will go hit sale racks soon? Or are you just trying to get Raptors?

If you're asking about the entire pack, not sure because I haven't been to any stores recently to be able to see if they still have FSRs. When they

start to sit for too long, THAT'S when they'll drop drastically in price. If you go to a store and they only have a couple sizes available with only afew

pairs for each size, that means they're still in demand, and that you're out of luck fam.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Wait, the block of text is confusing me. Are you asking if the whole PACK will go hit sale racks soon? Or are you just trying to get Raptors?

If you're asking about the entire pack, not sure because I haven't been to any stores recently to be able to see if they still have FSRs. When they

start to sit for too long, THAT'S when they'll drop drastically in price. If you go to a store and they only have a couple sizes available with only a few

pairs for each size, that means they're still in demand, and that you're out of luck fam.

Yea, the whole pack...

Lol i work at tha sears in the mall so during breaks or before/after work i just occassionally check to see if places still got em...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Yea, the whole pack...

Lol i work at tha sears in the mall so during breaks or before/after work i just occassionally check to see if places still got em...
nerd.gif
You might want to keep up with the discounts and $#!+ in that topic in Nike Retro. They might not hit outlets as a pack really soon, so you mightjust try to see if you can stack discounts at a store or on a site to get them in your price range.

And word? You got a job? Lucky bastard
smh.gif

2 months until I start hunting.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

You might want to keep up with the discounts and $#!+ in that topic in Nike Retro. They might not hit outlets as a pack really soon, so you might just try to see if you can stack discounts at a store or on a site to get them in your price range.

And word? You got a job? Lucky bastard
smh.gif

2 months until I start hunting.
laugh.gif
...soon as i hit 16...september 24th...

I applied EVERYWHERE...and only sears called me back
smh.gif

Footlocker is hiring...as a matter a fact all the shoe stores in the mall are hiring

but im afraid to apply cuz i hear when you quit a job too quick it messes up your work record/ resume or some **@#...cuz i barely had this job for a month anda couple weeks

otherwise id be flossin in the SJs with my 30% discount
happy.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Footlocker is hiring...as a matter a fact all the shoe stores in the mall are hiring

but im afraid to apply cuz i hear when you quit a job too quick it messes up your work record/ resume or some **@#...cuz i barely had this job for a month and a couple weeks

happy.gif
haha man, I just got a job at Foot Locker 2 weeks ago and I started this past monday. I tried getting it as soon as I turned 16, but its hard toget in. So I've been working at McDonalds for almost 1.5 years and then i decided to try FL again and this time it worked. I kept going back and talking tothe manager, showing him that Im VERY interested. I "checked up" 4 times before he finally decided to give me the interview. The manager REALLY likedthe fact that I was at McDonalds for so long, considering that people stay there 4 months, on average. Im trying to work 2 jobs now, at McDs still (mostly cuzthey are making me a crew trainer) and at FL cuz thats my dream job I guess you could say. Well at least till im done with college
tongue.gif

But just try getting a job at FL or Champs, or in any shoe store that you like, and if it doesnt work out keep trying and eventually you will get it.
and yeah my first purchase with my discount was the Flu Games. Paid $113 after tax
happy.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

but im afraid to apply cuz i hear when you quit a job too quick it messes up your work record/ resume or some **@#...cuz i barely had this job for a month and a couple weeks

happy.gif
haha man, I just got a job at Foot Locker 2 weeks ago and I started this past monday. I tried getting it as soon as I turned 16, but its hard toget in. So I've been working at McDonalds for almost 1.5 years and then i decided to try FL again and this time it worked. I kept going back and talking tothe manager, showing him that Im VERY interested. I "checked up" 4 times before he finally decided to give me the interview. The manager REALLY likedthe fact that I was at McDonalds for so long, considering that people stay there 4 months, on average. Im trying to work 2 jobs now, at McDs still (mostly cuzthey are making me a crew trainer) and at FL cuz thats my dream job I guess you could say. Well at least till im done with college
tongue.gif

But just try getting a job at FL or Champs, or in any shoe store that you like, and if it doesnt work out keep trying and eventually you will get it.
and yeah my first purchase with my discount was the Flu Games. Paid $113 after tax
happy.gif

Pack is on sale for $249.99 at Champs through Sunday. I don't know if they still are running it (shoudn't Iassume) but there was the Subway promo with a 20% off coupon on the cups. Or find someone with a Military ID and cop for $200.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Pack is on sale for $249.99 at Champs through Sunday. I don't know if they still are running it (shoudn't I assume) but there was the Subway promo with a 20% off coupon on the cups. Or find someone with a Military ID and cop for $200.

military personel get discounts on Js???
eek.gif
...my brother in the army allthis time and i had no idea.....
smh.gif

^Yep, Footlocker, Champs, Footactions are able to give military discounts.
Usually they are not allowed on New Releases but it depends on your region and district's policies.

But on the 30% Space Jam discount, i heard that Employees will not be able to get discounts on the Space Jams.
Its a product thats in high demand, and the company likes to gain profit, instead of hooking up its own employees
eyes.gif

But on to your real question, they will eventually be on sale at your local store. If you really want to secure a pair, i would try recommending going on aweekend where Employees get 50% off or a Family and Friends 30% off. Just offer a tip, and buy some shoe cleaners or insoles so it will benefit the employee.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Pack is on sale for $249.99 at Champs through Sunday. I don't know if they still are running it (shoudn't I assume) but there was the Subway promo with a 20% off coupon on the cups. Or find someone with a Military ID and cop for $200.

I Use My Subway Discount On Flu Games I Didnt Think They Would Let Me On Rd

My FootLocker that gets all the Jordan releases recently included these in their buy 1 get the second for 1/2 price promo

Of course I'm in Canada so retail for this pack was $399 plus tax smh, no wonder they can't sell 'em

niketown had em for 180

Warehouse shoe sale in LA had em for 200.

some people live in the middle of no-where, so crappy places like FL are their only options

Originally Posted by inglewooood

niketown had em for 180

Warehouse shoe sale in LA had em for 200.

some people live in the middle of no-where, so crappy places like FL are their only options
Crappy places?

You've never been there.

yeah finishline.com still has a full size run and they dropped to 249 like oct 19 so if it sits much longer excpect it to drop to 149-199 like the cdp8-15,,,so just wait it out kid
wink.gif

Originally Posted by George C Scott

Sneakerhead has them for 20% off retail Thanksgiving sale. Magics are hot, it's a must.

Wow, never thought anyone would like the Magic colorway. I've been trying to sell my pair for months now, nobody even interested
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^Yep, Footlocker, Champs, Footactions are able to give military discounts.
Usually they are not allowed on New Releases but it depends on your region and district's policies.

But on the 30% Space Jam discount, i heard that Employees will not be able to get discounts on the Space Jams.
Its a product thats in high demand, and the company likes to gain profit, instead of hooking up its own employees
eyes.gif

But on to your real question, they will eventually be on sale at your local store. If you really want to secure a pair, i would try recommending going on a weekend where Employees get 50% off or a Family and Friends 30% off. Just offer a tip, and buy some shoe cleaners or insoles so it will benefit the employee.

Im pretty sure that employees can still get discounts for the Space Jams. The Flu Games were discounted and the White/Red 12s are gonna be discounted too. Butthe thing with Foot Locker is they have a 20% policy which means that a new release (this period lasts for 2 weeks) only 20% of all stock shoes can be sold ata discount. so lets say the store gets 20 pairs of Space Jams, only 4 pairs can be sold with an employee discount. Some of you maybe know that already, butjust for those that dont lol

They are $250 at footlocker and that $60 off $200 coupon they had over the weekend would have made them a steal IMO.

Back
Top Bottom