~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

so imma hit the show with my ex, but we talking about maybe going to the san antonio one or the austin one instead of the houston one

road trip, get a room, hella :nthat:

then get some :evil:

^^^ bruh why not go to the houston one? maybe cARTer will make a guest appearance.

highly doubt that. ya wanna know whats crazy?

i went to my homegirls house party a few weeks ago and to my surprise cARTer was there with this other guy i know

I've known dude for some time, since we met before, always supported homie, since i was a fan first tbh

we chopped it up for a good minute, got to :smokin with him

he told me he's been back in houston since last year. Said he had been htting up the studio but was taking his time

we exchanged numbers and what not, but i havent hit him up. i dont wanna be weird or some type of male groupie :lol:

when i was in LA over the summer i went to doms meet and greet at RIF and actually asked him. whats up with carter? dom replied with "i dont even know" thats why i doubt they still even speak :\ but then again what do i know :lol:

That 24th at the Fillmore is gonna be crazy.

I've been getting texts from people I didn't even know knew about Dom.

Dude is about to make some serious waves out here.

My brother just informed me that his friend we both know from high school might be opening for Dom, maybe he can get us some tickets. :nerd:

Dom can thank us NT'ers for spreading his music out here on the east coast... me and my homies always talked to him after his previous shows. he is a real dude. good to see his fan base grow so big in the last couple years.

I hope i can get some yambs at his concert though. i know one thing... he's def got a lot female fans lol

Back
Top Bottom