~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

guys

1-2 months ago dom had a show at the nokia on a saturday

i had 4 tix

i was textin my homegirl that day saying i'm going to the dom show

she laughs and tells me the show was yesterday (friday)

i'm thinking this ***** just jealous

i go to my tix to take a picture to show her the date on it

and they said friday

i've done some stupid **** in my life, but this is easily top 2

Damn, you aint ask carter if he would work with dom again. those two make good music together

CDC will always be :smokin

guys

1-2 months ago dom had a show at the nokia on a saturday
i had 4 tix

i was textin my homegirl that day saying i'm going to the dom show
she laughs and tells me the show was yesterday (friday)

i'm thinking this ***** just jealous
i go to my tix to take a picture to show her the date on it

and they said friday

i've done some stupid **** in my life, but this is easily top 2

:rofl: :rofl:

bought my ticket to the SF show...considering going to the SC show as well, but gonna be tough with work hella early the next day :smh:

Last edited:
bought my ticket to the SF show...considering going to the SC show as well, but gonna be tough with work hella early the next day :smh:

still debating which one to go to. SF seems slightly less appealing because of parking. Even if I find some it'll be like $20. I doubt I'll be able to take Cal Train after the concert too,

Listened to GHS again after months, I hated it at 1st, but now I love the whole album. I don't think my ears were in the mood for it at 1st.

Does Dom always YELL when he prefoms live???!!! Thinking bout watching him in Vegas but not if he screamin bars at me tho... :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Anybody cop that PhreshCru x Get Home Safely long sleeve?

Can't wait till mine comes in :smokin

Last edited:
Probably super late, as I haven't really listened to Dom outside of Nipsey features && collab tracks, but I stumbled across Erica Pt. 2 && maaaaaan...:pimp: :pimp: dude might have a new fan in me.

Gonna give the full GHS a listen. What else y'all boys recommend??

Last edited:
Probably super late, as I haven't really listened to Dom outside of Nipsey features && collab tracks, but I stumbled across Erica Pt. 2 && maaaaaan...:pimp: :pimp: dude might have a new fan in me.

Yellow Album, From The Westside With Love 1 & 2, The Original Dom Kennedy.

highly doubt that. ya wanna know whats crazy?

i went to my homegirls house party a few weeks ago and to my surprise cARTer was there with this other guy i know

I've known dude for some time, since we met before, always supported homie, since i was a fan first tbh

we chopped it up for a good minute, got to :smokin with him

he told me he's been back in houston since last year. Said he had been htting up the studio but was taking his time

we exchanged numbers and what not, but i havent hit him up. i dont wanna be weird or some type of male groupie :lol:

when i was in LA over the summer i went to doms meet and greet at RIF and actually asked him. whats up with carter? dom replied with "i dont even know" thats why i doubt they still even speak :\ but then again what do i know :lol:

Houston a small city.

Yellow Album, From The Westside With Love 1 & 2, The Original Dom Kennedy.

can't forget Future Street Drug Sounds

This is my fav song off GHS :nthat:

Put me onto skeme. Trying to see if any of my boys are tryna go to this irving plaza concert.

Back
Top Bottom