The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Restock of the AJ XII Taxi Lows
not sure if I got the runaround, but they said to call back after I receive a second email with the product number as they are not even in the system yet
The first Gold Club restock e-mail was sent out too early this morning, as the shoes were not available in our system yet.  They became available for sale in our system around 9 AM CT today, so can you call in to try ordering them again, if you have not already.

EastbayRep - Ray

thanks, then the GoldClub CSR that I spoke too doesn't know what he is doing, because I called at 9:30am Central.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

not sure if I got the runaround, but they said to call back after I receive a second email with the product number as they are not even in the system yet
The first Gold Club restock e-mail was sent out too early this morning, as the shoes were not available in our system yet.  They became available for sale in our system around 9 AM CT today, so can you call in to try ordering them again, if you have not already.

EastbayRep - Ray

thanks, then the GoldClub CSR that I spoke too doesn't know what he is doing, because I called at 9:30am Central.

So i get the email about the playoff 13's and bordeaux's but i dont get this email. how does that even make sense?

So i get the email about the playoff 13's and bordeaux's but i dont get this email. how does that even make sense?

Ok, cool.  I just checked my e-mail, and guess what?  I still haven't received ANY RESTOCK E-MAILS!!! 
mad.gif

I've done everything I've been asked to do, added the address to my address book, completed the sign-up form, PM'd reps, etc etc....This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Or I need to be compensated in some manner or I will not renew my membership and will take my business elsewhere. 

It really gets me that so many other people are getting the e-mails, some who are no longer Gold Club members and I haven't received one.

Ok, cool.  I just checked my e-mail, and guess what?  I still haven't received ANY RESTOCK E-MAILS!!! 
mad.gif

I've done everything I've been asked to do, added the address to my address book, completed the sign-up form, PM'd reps, etc etc....This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Or I need to be compensated in some manner or I will not renew my membership and will take my business elsewhere. 

It really gets me that so many other people are getting the e-mails, some who are no longer Gold Club members and I haven't received one.

Hey, I didn't get the email either. Are these the XII lows with the black colorway or the white colorway?

Hey, I didn't get the email either. Are these the XII lows with the black colorway or the white colorway?

Originally Posted by NikeRider

there are the black/white Taxi lows.

UPDATE: called back, got a different GC csr, much nicer, and was able to order my single pair. She reminded me a few times, that I can order 2 pairs if I wanted.

UPDATE: called back, got a different GC csr, much nicer, and was able to order my single pair. She reminded me a few times, that I can order 2 pairs if I wanted.

Thaks for the help guys. The first CSR I spoke too knew what I wanted but the call was disconnected (damn cell phone). Called back and second CSR (lady) was clueless and told me no such shoe was available
except a $159.99 Jordan. Called back again (no. 3) and this time was a winner.  Spoke with CDR - Ron and he knew actually the kick I wanted.
Order placed for one pair and I'm good to go. 
happy.gif
    As a gen'l note no discount codes allowed on this pair!

Also, it's not up on the web site, phone orders only for GC members.

Thaks for the help guys. The first CSR I spoke too knew what I wanted but the call was disconnected (damn cell phone). Called back and second CSR (lady) was clueless and told me no such shoe was available
except a $159.99 Jordan. Called back again (no. 3) and this time was a winner.  Spoke with CDR - Ron and he knew actually the kick I wanted.
Order placed for one pair and I'm good to go. 
happy.gif
    As a gen'l note no discount codes allowed on this pair!

Also, it's not up on the web site, phone orders only for GC members.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

mad.gif

I signed up maybe two months ago now and for those 2 months, I received the emails. Today I did not receive the email. 

Originally Posted by rojanjon

mad.gif

I signed up maybe two months ago now and for those 2 months, I received the emails. Today I did not receive the email. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I didn't receive it either. I suspect lots of us didn't get the email and I've been a GC member longer than 2 months.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I didn't receive it either. I suspect lots of us didn't get the email and I've been a GC member longer than 2 months.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I've been a GC member since last Dec and missed out on the Cool Grey email and now these smh.. Maybe I need to take a trip to Eastbay and flip a desk over lol..

I've been a GC member since last Dec and missed out on the Cool Grey email and now these smh.. Maybe I need to take a trip to Eastbay and flip a desk over lol..

i didnt receive an email after re cofirming with a customer service rep, but I did get an alert email for other products

i didnt receive an email after re cofirming with a customer service rep, but I did get an alert email for other products

Back
Top Bottom