The Emasculation Of The Black Man vol: just a little think piece

In all fairness that's the toughest sounding gay rhymes I've ever heard. They came hard with it, no pun intended.
laugh.gif

This %%## mad long, like an extension cord.
laugh.gif

You listen to gay raps often or something? I aint trying to hear that stuff but I'll take your word for it. 

Last edited:
It seems to be a trend in the Black community, that Black men don't want to be men anymore. What the **** is going on with ******, yo? Is you serious? Then I sat down and thought about it. This may actually be the downfall of the Black community. It starts with the family..

Black family. Man, woman and child. Something happens in the household and the man walks out. Or maybe the man smashed shorty and ain't want no parts afterwards. Regardless how it went, you got a bitter ***** with no man and a seed or two. Now the woman is saying "I don't need a man", the daughter is saying "I don't want a man" and what's the son saying? Yup that's right, "I DONT WANT TO BE A MAN".

Now while is the woman saying "she doesn't need a man", why is it that she continues to dress her son JUST LIKE THE MAN WHO LEFT HER.
It all starts right here with your post. Black men not wanting to be men, "The man walks out," "Man smashed shorty and aint want no parts afterward," "continues to dress son JUST LIKE THE MAN WHO LEFT HER."

What I took from that and the part of your post I left off  since we can't change the past, slavery, etc., is that black men walk out on family/responsibility. A lot of men regardless of color do this, it is the Yolo generation after all. Some people give no damns and just want to yolo there ways through life partying having a good time but kids will slow that down big time.

People have kids way to early in life, and having children people can't support is the main cause of poverty in America. PAC, "Sisters on welfare kids can't eat," "had no love for my daddy cuz the coward wasn't there." Men don't want that broke life so they just leave, leaving the mom in the struggle leading to women thinking men aint u know what.

People can be anything they want to now a days, "Change has come to America" everyone knows where that came from. Remember the days when everyone believed we'll never have a black president, I sure do? Black president that's gotta be tough, but your just talking about being a man.

Being a man is ez you just have to be ready for it and not just get the YAMBS, get a girl prego and bounce. My girl had a child when I met her, her baby daddy was an idiot who went to prison and even after prison never showed up. 7 years later I love that little girl like she's mine and the feeling is mutual.

Only good rhyme about sucking **** was biggies and I'm pretty sure that's a Richard Pryor line.

Alot of truth in that post...Tons of kids these days with ***** *** ****** for fathers, and the cycle will continue to repeat itself unfortunately

i don't have much to add to this topic but i was recently thinking about Dave Chappelle's "Inside the Actors Studio" interview.

Dave was talking about how Comedy Central was becoming too involved w/ the 3rd season of The Chappelle Show. The Comedy Central writers wanted to put Dave into a skit where he would be required to wear a skirt or dress. Dave wasn't having any of that. He didn't want to be like the other prominent black comedians in popular media who dressed up as women (see Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence, Tyler Perry, Wayans bros, etc.)

Then i turn on the tv to watch the NBA playoffs and there i see Kevin Hart walking around in a skirt & wig in a commercial for his new movie "Think Like A Man Too".

just makes you think ...

Look, I understand you guys want to have a "deep, intelligent discussion", but it's all in vein.

You can't do anything about other people. Nothing anyone is going to say on NT is going to change anything. All you can do is take care of you and yours and lead by example. You don't fall for that ****, you'll find a woman who ain't going for that ****, y'all will have kids that ain't going for that ****, that'll have kids that ain't going for that **** and then "they" are going to have to try something else.

You can't un-trick the tricked. You see it, so you already halfway there, so act accordingly.

Look, I understand you guys want to have a "deep, intelligent discussion", but it's all in vein.

You can't do anything about other people. Nothing anyone is going to say on NT is going to change anything. All you can do is take care of you and yours and lead by example. You don't fall for that ****, you'll find a woman who ain't going for that ****, y'all will have kids that ain't going for that ****, that'll have kids that ain't going for that **** and then "they" are going to have to try something else.

You can't un-trick the tricked. You see it, so you already halfway there, so act accordingly.
This, Repped!

I know its wrong but people wonder why I assume some religious people have low IQs. When someone tells me they are really religious I just automatically think they're stupid.
I don't go that far, but if a person tells me they interpret the bible literally, or think "Jesus" was white, I think they're dumb as rocks. 

Last edited:
Race, gender, AND religion in one thread? TRIPLE WHAMMY.

Anyone else notice a subtle increase in race threads over the past week or so?

It's gonna be a hot summer on NT
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 You aint neva lied! Out of reps but I owe you and CreateDestroy some. 

Last edited:

REPS.

Take 'em all.

Personally, I'm motivated to become a King in my community having known other Kings who's lives have helped shaped my existence. Additionally, my family's success fuels my desire to reach my full potential.

And I've learned my lesson messing with women who ain't got **** going on. Some may think they are full of substance, but then that substance ain't **** neither.

It's sad man...wish Africa was in better shape cause I'd go back quick but white Europeans got that place in shambles too....they fund these groups to overthrow folks so they can put who they want in place for their agenda...Africa has enough resources to not need white Europeans involved...only a few countries that don't have resources to sustain a decent economy

Almost every struggle in countries around the world can be tied back to the white man

Black Americans are so mind ****** and confused that I think we're ruined as a whole....blood lineage of greatness but white folks conditioned them and now they feel like they're worthless

When the black community was at its strongest the government introduced crack and the community ain't recovered since :smh:

I'm just rambling tho

Last edited:
cliffs:

• OP's warning: "this is thought provoking"
  • OP's actuality: these are really just my personal issues and feelings
  • OP's thread: 1/10
tl:dr

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Back
Top Bottom