The Emasculation Of The Black Man vol: just a little think piece

Whites get into places blacks can't
Blacks get into places whites can't
White people rally for rights
Blacks scream "free Boosie", while fake rallying for Trayvon

Who's winning B?

Tell me why no one talking about Sterling but we got documentaries on Timothy McVeigh and every other White tragedy?

There's no such thing as heaven and hell like y'all have been conditioned to believe. There's growth, stagnancy and degeneration. It's your job on Earth to walk your path and choose whether you want to carry a higher vibration, be stuck in your karmic cycle, or just indulge in the physical.

Last edited:
Whites get into places blacks can't
Blacks get into places whites can't
White people rally for rights
Blacks scream "free Boosie", while fake rallying for Trayvon

Who's winning B?

Deeper than the present...blacks been getting conditioned since they stepped off the boats..literally the first thing they did was split families up

lol @ dude acting like the white people cross dress too thing ain't valid. Is this thread tryna say they are more feminine black dudes than white dudes? Are black men stereotyped as being overly masculine. If anyone should complain about the media demasculinating them it's Asian,  but I guess they got more important stuff to worry about.
:\
media wants to separate and outrage you all whilst doing it at the expense of the performer who is willing to stoop as low as necessary for the validation and wealth. It's a sad system.

notice all these judging shows that have become prevalent. they want you conditioned to look outwardly for validation, to feel inferior and to spend your money trying to be cool like your favorite "stars."

Last edited:
How about instead of blaming the past we look at the present. How many black males are in the household or even serve as a father to their birthed sons, how many mothers have to serve as mom and DAD, that is why there is the demasculation going on in black boys not the slavery issues.

I know I said I'd be out but...

I have a suggestion... Maybe y'all could pitch in...

I think economics drives a lot of things...

I think privatized institutions would allow money to do tons of work for us...

Control media perceptions, create more employment opps, and handle legal matters in a more balanced manner.

I think money is the base of all injustices...

Whenever I have time to burn, I like watching Tommy Sotomayor on YouTube. Why I don't agree with the majority of his views, some of the **** he says is the honest to God truth. I'm looking for a video he made on this subject and I'll post it once I find it

How about instead of blaming the past we look at the present. How many black males are in the household or even serve as a father to their birthed sons, how many mothers have to serve as mom and DAD, that is why there is the demasculation going on in black boys not the slavery issues.
But you have to acknowledge the trends of the day were created back in the days of slavery. While I agree we should change today but it isn't that simple since the past sets the way of the future.

But yea, mothers "being fathers" is one of the biggest downfalls of our people

Bunch of noise in this thread. But I agree it's being done on both fronts. Media just likes exploiting blacks and feti****es them negatively for their own perverse reasons.

Control media perceptions, create more employment opps, and handle legal matters in a more balanced manner.

Will "we" ever be "allowed" to control our representation in the media though. That takes a lot of WEALTH and POWER. Not just money.

Race, gender, AND religion in one thread? TRIPLE WHAMMY.

Anyone else notice a subtle increase in race threads over the past week or so?

It's gonna be a hot summer on NT :lol:

yup, and this is without considering threads on other topics that morph into race threads, def gon up

It is. Money, race and religion are the three greatest tools for division.

But you have to acknowledge the trends of the day were created back in the days of slavery. While I agree we should change today but it isn't that simple since the past sets the way of the future.

But yea, mothers "being fathers" is one of the biggest downfalls of our people

Not really. How does slavery correlate with a man creating boys and not being in their lives out of personal choice.

Will "we" ever be "allowed" to control our representation in the media though. That takes a lot of WEALTH and POWER. Not just money.
The idea is to get humanity to stop paying attention to the media. And that takes time and convincing. Get folks to stop listening to the garbage they push daily and things might change once their brains begin to reprogram.

Last edited:
Ricky is right in the sense that this ALL comes down to money. Is Capitalism in the best interest of people that inhabit this planet? I don't know, but as a beneficiary of capitalism, all I know is I'm a lucky mf'er. 

But how are you going to get away with privatized institution with pro black agenda and not get labeled as racists?

Ricky is right in the sense that this ALL comes down to money. Is Capitalism in the best interest of people that inhabit this planet? I don't know, but as a beneficiary of capitalism, all I know is I'm a lucky mf'er. 

So money raises boys into men now?

Yeah I agree. But I still think using the word black male is too broad.  That would be saying black kids are born and are engrained not to be fathers.  Woman play a major role in this as well. They have to take the blame too. If they have to take way more precaution then men.  Men are going to smash just because thats what we do.

I think there are way too many factors that go into it. 

Sex education

Condoms/birth control/morning after pill readily available

Unresponsible teens having sex

Team raw

Lack of parental guidance

Not having a dad

lack of family structure

income

education

woman without goals (how many woman going to college would risk having a kid before the graduate)

These issues are across the board not just a black thing.

Last edited:
It was rhetorical ... But your response makes sense since you had no answer anyway
Don't know why it was rhetorical because you are showing that you don't see the relationship between the two. But like I said man, if you really want an answer, you have an entire world wide web to find it. Black men leaving their kids isn't new. See where it stems from. See why it was done then and then make the connection to present day.

So money raises boys into men now?
No but money allows people to potentially have a higher quality of life. People with no economic power tend to make "bad" decisions. So yes, money would put fathers in a better position to be fathers and not running away from their responsibilities.

Back
Top Bottom