****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

As long as there is an NFL under armour gonna be good. I went to my lil nephew football game and 90% of them kids rock under armour cleats and gear.
But the NFL is sponsored by Nike.

He's talking youth football. UA penetrated the pop warner market early.

Was their original bread and butter. Brand wouldn't have survived those late 90's early 2000 years without it.

Last edited:
Don't Adidas sponsor the nba and it's nike driven?

Cam Newton rock UA and he's who all these youngin wanna be. That and those tight as shirts they like wearing.

Nike bout to take over the jersey sponsorship

UA was the first to come out with those compression shirts, they still have a clamp on that aspect of amateur sports
They are also expanding their endorsing of sports teams (soccer clubs overseas)

Last edited:
Don't Adidas sponsor the nba and it's nike driven?

Cam Newton rock UA and he's who all these youngin wanna be. That and those tight as shirts they like wearing.

UA was the first to come out with those compression shirts, they still have a clamp on that aspect

Yup.

Those compression shirts had us feeling like gladiators as a kid, back when there had never been anything like it produced before.

Last edited:

UA was the first to come out with those compression shirts, they still have a clamp on that aspect of amateur sports
Yea they got that shirt game on lock. Dudes don't even call em compression shirts, u vcan have an Adidas one on and someone will say call it a under armour. That's like the given name for the type of shirt :lol:.

shout out to Georgia Tech for bringing Under Armour back to life.

love Kevin Plank's story up until ealier this year.

Heard it was estimated the shoes has had about $50 million in free marketing thus far and I can see it, every marquee show on all ESPN channels has had a segment featuring the shoes. If you're in the athletic wear realm you'd kill for that.

Heard it was estimated the shoes has had about $50 million in free marketing thus far and I can see it, every marquee show on all ESPN channels has had a segment featuring the shoes. If you're in the athletic wear realm you'd kill for that.

Yea he def is getting crazy free marketing. Buzzing everywhere.

Another question I have is, what is the end game here? Is this a quick come up for some money or do they want BBB to be the next Nike? You have companies out there like Under Armour that have better products, resources, and endorsements and they still struggle to sell shoes.

I also think they are charging so much for the shoes because its costing them alot more to make than say Nike can. I bet its costing them around $80-$100 per shoe where as Nike is doing it for $30. Just my opinion.

Unless they using premium leather they ain't $100 to make.

If the shoe is all fake leather they 40 to 50 tops.

UA, nike  and adidas getting free advertisement right now during the playoffs

not to mention all the free pub they get from other entertainers sporting their gear on social media networks

Its funny how cats always argue me down about future players.Every draft theres the next Magic,Bird,Michael,Kobe,Lebron,Shaq.I always call it every year.What people want.And whats the outcome is totally different.Jabarie bust so far,Ben S. bust so far.If they stay halfway healthy.They can have D.Rose/Carmelo success.And thats really pushing it.By giving them to much credit in the potential department.

To sum it all up.We rarely get generational talent.They dont come around that often.Its just that people are so thirsty for 1.That they hype up any new good,average player coming in.When we get players like the 6 i named up top.Its obvious.Theres no debating about it.Watching Lonzo in the tournament.Was dissapointing.He didn't even take the chip like Carmelo Anthony did.Plus who thinks hes going to be a generational talent.It was blasphemy when people thought Ben Simmons was.I decided to watch 1 of his LSU games.Because of all the hype.

He played scared the entire game.I had cats telling me it was the coaching staff.He picked the wrong school.That wasnt it.He played uninspired.Looked like he didnt want to be out there.Certain players get over hyped.They put the little BS High School tapes on Youtube.Then there the next Jordan/Lebron.Lonzo will be the next C.J. McCollum at best.His shooting form alone is going to kill him in the league.Shoes/Clothing business is a beast.This is Starbury 2.0 at best.lol at people thinking its going to be successful at $495.00 per shoe.

Like it was said before.Dad shouldve taken a backseat on the shoe deal.If BBB is a bust.Do you all think the major shoe companies give 1 of them deal.If they come crawling back.It wont be that bad.They can sign with Under A,or Sacouny,s.

UA, nike  and adidas getting free advertisement right now during the playoffs

not to mention all the free pub they get from other entertainers sporting their gear on social media networks

Ok? Doesn't change that they'd love have a particular signature show be the focus of the sports news world for a day.

And it's not quite free for the playoffs, they had to come up off a billion (not counting individual endorsements) to get that publicity.

If Lonzo is an all star and gets drafted by the Lakers. BBB is clearing way more than 10 million over the next 4 years

Back
Top Bottom