****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Lonzo any time can sign with a brand instead of sticking around with pops

He will be fine.

Why didn't he? Realistically wouldn't it be smarter to get the bag first, then if you break out push BBB or get company stock, a la Curry?
That's what I said in this thread a couple weeks ago :lol:
But I dunno :lol:
perhaps he has faith in his father?
after all they are living very well in Chino Hills

Ben Baller already getting started talking that trash!

BEN BALLER[emoji]8482[/emoji]‏Verified account @BENBALLER 3h3 hours ago
Its not about color either. If some Koreans started a trash brand & tried to charge $$$ for junk I'd tell em. Ur trippin. BBB is str8 basura
"basura"
"I played hoops"

No doubt BB still lurks NT :nthat:

Lonzo any time can sign with a brand instead of sticking around with pops

He will be fine.

Why didn't he? Realistically wouldn't it be smarter to get the bag first, then if you break out push BBB or get company stock, a la Curry?
That's what I said in this thread a couple weeks ago :lol:
But I dunno :lol:
perhaps he has faith in his father?
after all they are living very well in Chino Hills

Or maybe he has faith in himself. Not everyone has to follow the status quo.

If Ben Baller wants to act like that, he needs to explain him trying to making LRG still pop years after the buzz died.

Last edited:
 Nothing to portray.. Lonzo is hiding behind his dad to fight his battles. Notice they don't invite Lonzo to these interviews... it's always Lavar! He's the star, yet the attention is on his dad? How embarrassing is that? I mean yeah he's only 19 but I can only imagine the roasting he will receive by being called daddy's little boy.... did you get daddy's permission? Did daddy say it's ok? This can't be real life for a future draft lottery pick!
laugh.gif

the same future draft pick who by all accounts, is a gym rat

the same draft pick who wasnt out in Ney York smiling but back at home at a 24hour gym working on his craft with his brothers

papa ball aside....lonzo laying low like hes supposed to. 

what  battles????

not being at the combine, plenty other guaranteed top picks skipped it

not taking meetings or working out for teams....nothing new, why work out for the suns/kings of the worlds when you know you wont be on the board long enough for them and dont want to go there anyway.  

Last edited:
the same draft pick who wasnt out in Ney York smiling but back at home at a 24hour gym working on his craft with his brothers

what  battles????
not taking meetings or working out for teams....nothing new, why work out for the suns/kings of the worlds when you know you wont be on the board long enough for them and dont want to go there anyway.  

Battles meaning when the stupid idiot blonde reporter talking all that trash about him... it shouldn't be Lavar dissing her.. it should be Lonzo! Lonzo should be the one going on these interviews and promoting the brand not dear ol dad!

I mean I was laughing when I saw that ESPN cover... here we have a potential NBA superstar but the guy can't even grace the cover by himself... his dad's big ol head is there covering half the damn page, and the title is based on his dad! Come on... after age 18.. you gotta be a man. It is what it is though... Lonzo = Lavar so it's a package deal at this point! :lol:

What happens if BBB turns into the next UA? College aged dudes built UA up from the ground. Why can't Lavar attempt to do the same?

what  battles????
Battles meaning when the stupid idiot blonde reporter talking all that trash about him... it shouldn't be Lavar dissing her.. it should be Lonzo! Lonzo should be the one going on these interviews and promoting the brand not dear ol dad!

cause a pro athlete (soon to be) really has to respond to any and every  reporter/blogger/etc that says something critical about them

yeah that makes a lot of sense.

I'm highly convinced 95% of NT is severely lacking in professional soft skills and business acumen, hence the support for Lavar in this situation :lol:

I don't think anyone who frowns upon his behavior actually thinks his message is wrong. In fact, he had every right to disregard her opinion and put her on front street.

Where he continues to F up tho is his delivery and irrational behavior in the wrong setting. There are multiple ways he could have gotten at her without coming off ratchet and disrespectful, especially when you're peddling an upstart, grassroots brand and business venture. Not to mention, he was on their show :lol:

Guy needs some serious PR training and an advisor, otherwise, he's going to continue shooting himself in the foot with his mouth and ruin a potentially good thing.

From the outside looking in, it seems like he has too much ego to seek help from a PR standpoint. Ship is gonna sink if he doesn't change his approach. Things will be 10x worse if Lonzo struggles next year as well. Outside of that rookie deal, he could be sabotaging his family's earning potential by the way he's been coming off.

What happens if BBB turns into the next UA? College aged dudes built UA up from the ground. Why can't Lavar attempt to do the same?

C'mon man, the UA dudes had the proper business education/background, advisory, and overall backing to make UA work. They went about building an athletic apparel company the right way and targeted small then scaled accordingly.

Lavar Ball already dismissed the little guy and female demographic within 7 days :lol:

C'mon man, the UA dudes had the proper business education/background, advisory, and overall backing to make UA work. They went about building an athletic apparel company the right way and targeted small then scaled accordingly.

Lavar Ball already dismissed the little guy and female demographic within 7 days
laugh.gif
and on top of that UA brought thermal compression gear into the game, that was their bread and butter. All lonzo has brought to the table is terry cloth sweats and badly brushed teeth

If lavar said nothing and was never in the spotlight do yall think lonzo would have signed to nike, adidas or UA?

Last edited:

not with his pricing that wont build nothing.

and how ironic you say that since his sons will be forced to wear under armor until they get into the pros

soon the whole world will be laker fans because of lavar lol

Never been a laker fan but I'm on the lake show wagon as soon as they draft Lonzo.

:pimp:

And that box is clean as hell...

Will definitely be put up as an art piece in the crib.

Be prepared to have every reason why they can't be.

Edit: too late :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom