****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Where I think Lavar screwed up was completely disregarding whether Big Baller Brand would cater to women as well. The way he was so dismissive of the idea didn't look good. 

Last edited:
BBB isn't gonna be UA because UA isn't just in the t shirt hat and bball shoe market. They took over football and got a good place in baseball ****. The curry 1 might've been their ceiling with bball kicks and it was a hell of a run because they were everywhere. I don't think u can compare him to the big wigs but he def can make a and 1 type of run if he lowers the prices. Once again I'd cop to test em out if they were around market value, 100-140 ish but 500 on bball kick is ******ed for me considering I rarely hoop and the competitors offer a better product, more options cw, exchanges/refunds at a quarter of that price. PG1 will be my next cop if I decide to cop some hoop kicks.

UA had a solid network of sports and business reps to help build the brand, I knew real execs/former players in that were in that circle early. That's one thing that may hurt if people choose not to foster those types of relationships with Lavar for BBB.

for him to make a splash like and one he would have to market to the street ballers with affordable shoes and gear. thats something hes not doing instead trying to go after the high end fashion market

so far the only buffoon hes caught was the game

Last edited:
Steal Christopher Boykin's logo (RIP), copy Kobe shoe design and immediately discredit yourself as a legitimate businessman. Trifecta.

I feel bad for the kid. He looks traumatized.

They tripping about the "threat" part, when he said something coming to you, he was referencing how he was disrespectful to her in general....at least thats my take

he messed up when after she asked what that a threat he said "i dont know im not psychic"

He coulda said anything and she would be the "victim". That's how it works. :lol:

She jumped to "you disrespect women!". No he disrespected you cuz you made some crazy assumptions about him and his son.

Last edited:
Reactions: God
I think most people agree that ball should have been offended by her.
It's just the delivery of the message that was poor.

It's like you could have the best steak in the world but no one would care if it's delivered on a toilet seat. The meaning gets lost in the delivery.

Also, the comment she made about him was 2 months ago. Y'all can say she was playing dumb but she also probably was caught off guard because she wasn't thinking about it when ball started going off. 2 months is a long time.

Last edited:
They tripping about the "threat" part, when he said something coming to you, he was referencing how he was disrespectful to her in general....at least thats my take

he messed up when after she asked what that a threat he said "i dont know im not psychic"

Exactly what he meant.

Could've clarified that instead of the psychic line :lol:

I think most people agree that ball should have been offended by her.
It's just the delivery of the message that was poor.

It's like you could have the best steak in the world but no one would care if it's delivered on a toilet seat. The meaning gets lost in the delivery.

Also, the comment she made about him was 2 months ago. Y'all can say she was playing dumb but she also probably was caught off guard because she wasn't thinking about it when ball started going off. 2 months is a long time.
Shhh, you're being too reasonable 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
up until now, as some of you know, I've been highly critical of Uncle LaVar and very skeptical of once-in-a-generation talent Lonzo.

But that has all changed now that I've seen this:

View media item 2437946
I am incredibly disappointed he omitted Ja Rule, but we all make mistakes. Overall, though, this list proves that the Balls are great.

To honor my newfound fandom, I just put in my order for some Big Baller Brand apparel. Can't afford the shoes but I think the Big Baller Brand shorts, t-shirt, and sweatshirt will pair well with my Steph Curry dad shoes.

:pimp:

boys rule, girls drool!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom