****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

That article about Lavar Ball interfering with the team is straight up embarrassing if true
mean.gif
All true, it's why the head coach of chino hills left at the end of last season

Damn so dude a cancer to the team huh? Wonder what he gonna do at the next level...

It won't work on the next level. Gm's, coaches, etc will just tune it out. Millionaire athletes on his sons team aren't going to take him seriously either.

His methods work on the high school and college level where his kids are playing for free and the schools are just happy to have them, but on the professional level, he'll get phased out quick when they're paying his son millions and they view his Lavar as divisive or a distraction. That's just how it works.

A troll winning? i thought we were above this.

Max troll level reached if UCLA advances past this weekend.

All a part of the brand.

Personal question, would some of yall act a fool in the name of "branding"? His wife cant really take him serious. Thats whats sad. Unless everyone is in on it, how does one sleep at night?

Last edited:
Pshh, just ban him from the arena if he becomes a problem. NBA head of security get like high 6 figures.

He definitely playing dumb 

No.  he's quite literally dumb.

He's an ex-personal trainer.

He has the education level of my left testicle.

Since his kids are all guaranteed "one and done" they will all be equally stupid

Thier lack of brains will be the least of their troubles

lol are you trying to imply that they will be stupid because they won't get a college degree? do people need a college degree to not be stupid? or do they only need one if their father is "stupid"?

what is people fascination with putting down people without college degrees? is it because getting a college degree is their own proudest achievement? serious question. i'm curious why people think less of people without one.

He definitely playing dumb 

Since his kids are all guaranteed "one and done" they will all be equally stupid

lol are you trying to imply that they will be stupid because they won't get a college degree? do people need a college degree to not be stupid? or do they only need one if their father is "stupid"?

what is people fascination with putting down people without college degrees? is it because getting a college degree is their own proudest achievement? serious question. i'm curious why people think less of people without one.

That's what a troll wants.

Attack the attackee, even if claims have some statistical significance.

The Ball's are victims, and just the random words scattered of what he said help aid what others are truly thinking about "college".

The Ball;s are slick. :smh:

LaVar Ball was a chaotic influence over Chino Hills’ 30-3 season. A look at what went down. https://t.co/lzITG7yQME

I've agreed with every move lavar has made up until this.

Can't be out here undermining the coach and yelling from the stands.

:smh:

3f21adb5_tumblr_inline_n1w0tcewza1snvxcp.gif

The fact is that Lonzo is actually a pretty good player but, just like Lebron's kids, he will never be as good as Lebron.

this.

dude is completely ignoring the fact that 99.9% of basketball players in the history of the human race aren't and won't be better than lebron, jordan, shaq, etc.

including him and his kids lol

peyton manning is one EASY, QUICK example of a kid surpassing his "superstar" father, as well.

there are TONS of baseball players.

the statement is based in logical fallacy.

"his sons wont be as great as him"

obviously. a majority of human beings won't be....so of course his kids fall into the population of human beings.

way to make a strong point.

bron shoulda went petty and said something like "at least my kids have greatness to try and surpass. his kids surpassed him in grade school"

and for the record, not that it needs to be said, but even 17 year old steph, on UCLA, would drop 40 a game LOL

he was dropping 35 on cats playing for davidson, not even dribbling the ball, just catch and shoot launching.

lonzo literally doesn't have a single highlight even comparable with ANY of stephs at davidson, and i like lonzo.

I think he's genius. From a marketing stand point, he now has the most popular kid in college basketball.

Man, dude is funny as hell. But I don't like his messing with the coach of Chino Hills. That is foul as hell.

Wonder if you, "He is just being supportive" dudes from the first 2 pages are still saying the same nonsense.

Guy is dying for a reality show with those three drakes and the womb he married.

Last edited:
If Lonzo flops in the NBA this dude is gonna look like a fool. Even if he stutters. Yeah, he looks good in college but don't forget.

It took John Wall a while to get used to the NBA

Kyrie didn't come into the league taking over

D' Angelo Russell looked like the real deal in college, he's still developing

Randle as well.

I'm not sold on Lonzo just yet, he looks good among college kids, but don't forget 99% of the people he plays aren't good enough for the NBA 

Lavar is a genius, haven't heard Markelle Futlz' name even before the tournament started.
That's because Washington was that trash 
laugh.gif

Wonder if you, "He is just being supportive" dudes from the first 2 pages are still saying the same nonsense.
ummmm, yea I am 
laugh.gif

The media is trying to spin his enthusiasm for his boys into something negative, and it's clearly working, because you got grown *** men hoping for the downfall of a talented 18 year old kid, just because his pops talks a little more than they'd like 
eyes.gif
3 weeks later, look where we are 
mean.gif
.  Lavar Ball troll of the year so far, right behind Donald Trump. 

If Lonzo flops in the NBA this dude is gonna look like a fool. Even if he stutters. Yeah, he looks good in college but don't forget.

It took John Wall a while to get used to the NBA
Kyrie didn't come into the league taking over
D' Angelo Russell looked like the real deal in college, he's still developing
Randle as well.

I'm not sold on Lonzo just yet, he looks good among college kids, but don't forget 99% of the people he plays aren't good enough for the NBA 

I don't think he could he worse than Ricky Rubio. He has generational court vision and a wet 3 pt shot. He has the length and athleticism to be a good defensive PG. Not sure about his ceiling but his floor can't be that low.

Back
Top Bottom