****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

lonzo might not have the physicality/athleticism of a lebron james, but he sure as hell reminds me of a lbj/kidd/grant/magic in terms of iq and running a team.

#balltakes

Last edited:
Lol lucas went undrafted and was never even a real prospect. The fact he played in the league as long as he did kinda proves my point. Your bringing up a Toyota in a discussion about bimmers and lexuses but it still proves my point

Lol lucas went undrafted and was never even a real prospect. The fact he played in the league as long as he did kinda proves my point. Your bringing up a Toyota in a discussion about bimmers and lexuses but it still proves my point

Jason Gardner. Luke Ridnour. Raymond Felton.

#RecencyBias says that Lonzo was as hyped as much as OJ Mayo. Post LeBron, OJ might have had the most hype of any American HS Basketball player.

Don't think Lonzo and OJ were even close in hype

word, they were saying he could make it to the nba from sophomore yr (HS) :lol:

c0d6ebbf-a5c3-40e5-a8ec-4e8f3348af5d.jpg

Washington State's LaVar Ball battling with Sean Elliott of #1 Arizona on Dec. 22, 1987

roll.gif

This dude got people so triggered with his dumb statements, he got them digging for articles and pictures from the 80s to research his bench-warming college career and ****.

What does he say about fox killing his boy tho?

Almost put the 40 piece on drizzy ball. The web gonna have a "ball" with this

Back
Top Bottom