The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Iris 
devil.gif

Another dumb Barry plan gets dismantled :lol: Great ep.

This dude Barry gets his super speed flowing and is completely over confident.

I was really expecting some last min trick or something. These fools legit just let Barry give up his speed force and next week he still trying to fight crime :lol: They legit just standing around waiting with Zoom as they ask him questions :lol:

When this ep was going I was like how come is asking about the 2nd Jay? :lol: Thought I missed an entire ep. Took near the end for him to explain it.

Zoom is one of the best villains on tv :pimp: Son convinced his time remnant to be killed. Went back in time on Earth 2 played hero and villain then kept it up on this Earth just o get close to Flash. Do yall see the genius in all of this? Story wise and writing wise. Makes the info we learned about Reverse Flash showing back up this season connect back in to the main plot so it could all make sense.

:rofl: @ Iris now catching feelings for Barry now :smh:

Last mystery is who the dude is in the iron mask??? :nerd: Zoloman said you wouldn't believe him.

Only thing I'm confused about is Zoom had dude held captive on Earth-2 in his hideout. Yet somehow when he hopped through the breach and kidnapped Wally he stashed him with the same dude. I missed when he grabbed dude in the iron mask and placed him on Earth-1.

Last edited:
A compelling villain makes a compelling hero.

Zoom is a great villain with an interesting story. Who would've thought that writing coherent characters = good TV?

laugh.gif

Yeah, I'd just like to again praising how well they made Zoom's motives make sense and making sense of Jay Garrick the Flash.

All of the theories we had about twins and clones and more dopplegangers weren't as good as a simple time remnant. It didn't just make sense but made him come off as an even more diabolical evil genius :smokin

Great episode.

My only knock on the episode: Barry needs to think these damn plans through lol like okay, Zoom got Wally and you bout to give up your speed force so he can go on and kill hundreds of more people???

They also know Zoom is slowly dying. Let the man die slow on earth 2 lol

Zoom is a bad *** though. Best villain in a comic book adaptation since Joker? Don't watch all the shows, but I think he should be in the conversation...hopefully he don't go out like a punk cause of Kaitlyn lol

Imagine if they have Zoom take the L just because of Caitlin yambs.

This is CW, so I'm already expecting it.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Barry be messing up! Like he a rapper with too many yes men

Shut that weak a plan down if you Joe

Someone on the team needs to put a flipbook together of all of Barry's L when he comes up with a plan because he clearly never remembers them

barry shouldn't be allowed to make decisions anymore. They always turn out bad. He's the king of L's.

I think him losing his powers is the best thing. I think he also lies a lot when he tries to explain his motivation for stuff. He told Wells it's because he doesn't want zoom to keep terrorizing earth 2 but he really just wanted revenge even though he knew there was a good possibility he'll get washed again.

Last edited:

I was really expecting some last min trick or something. These fools legit just let Barry give up his speed force and next week he still trying to fight crime :lol: They legit just standing around waiting with Zoom as they ask him questions :lol:

When this ep was going I was like how come is asking about the 2nd Jay? :lol: Thought I missed an entire ep. Took near the end for him to explain it.

Zoom is one of the best villains on tv :pimp: Son convinced his time remnant to be killed. Went back in time on Earth 2 played hero and villain then kept it up on this Earth just o get close to Flash. Do yall see the genius in all of this? Story wise and writing wise. Makes the info we learned about Reverse Flash showing back up this season connect back in to the main plot so it could all make sense.

Last mystery is who the dude is in the iron mask??? :nerd: Zoloman said you wouldn't believe him.

Only thing I'm confused about is Zoom had dude held captive on Earth-2 in his hideout. Yet somehow when he hopped through the breach and kidnapped Wally he stashed him with the same dude. I missed when he grabbed dude in the iron mask and placed him on Earth-1.

Naw I think that was the plan, like they explained zoom using a time remnant for a reason.

Zoom would up there if he told kaitlyn " your yams for Barry's life"

I was hoping zoom would of been a true monster and killed everyone. It kind of bother me how he was just chilling with them doing storytime and no one bother to do a thing.

Barry should pack his bags and go find patty.

Storytime :lol:

Those monolgues before a hero lets a villain escapes or where a villain has victory within reach always upset me so much. Just finish the job and gloat with your people! :smh:

Barry had Hunter in the leg clamp but decided to just talk his ear off.

No idea who the guy with the iron mask is at this point...It could be the real Jay Garrick? But Zoom saying we wouldn't believe it if he said got me thinking it might be someone way outta left field 
nerd.gif
  Gotta be a speedster though...

Last edited:
Another dumb Barry plan gets dismantled
laugh.gif
Great ep.

I was really expecting some last min trick or something. These fools legit just let Barry give up his speed force and next week he still trying to fight crime
laugh.gif
They legit just standing around waiting with Zoom as they ask him questions
laugh.gif

When this ep was going I was like how come is asking about the 2nd Jay?
laugh.gif
Thought I missed an entire ep. Took near the end for him to explain it.

Zoom is one of the best villains on tv
pimp.gif
Son convinced his time remnant to be killed. Went back in time on Earth 2 played hero and villain then kept it up on this Earth just o get close to Flash. Do yall see the genius in all of this? Story wise and writing wise. Makes the info we learned about Reverse Flash showing back up this season connect back in to the main plot so it could all make sense.

roll.gif
@ Iris now catching feelings for Barry now
mean.gif

Last mystery is who the dude is in the iron mask???
nerd.gif
Zoloman said you wouldn't believe him.

He took wally back to earth-2
barry shouldn't be allowed to make decisions anymore. They always turn out bad. He's the king of L's.

I think him losing his powers is the best thing. I think he also lies a lot when he tries to explain his motivation for stuff. He told Wells it's because he doesn't want zoom to keep terrorizing earth 2 but he really just wanted revenge even though he knew there was a good possibility he'll get washed again.
Dumbest ******* plan ever. How you give the kidnapper what he wants AFTER the hostage is already safe? And what's to stop him from terrorizing both earths now that your dumb *** opened a portal again and gave up your powers? Makes no sense. Motivations were complete **** too. Dude was completely ready to let Zoom die a slow death on earth-2 until he figured out it was Jay and then got revenge in his heart. Talmbout justice and stopping him, nah ***** you mad cuz you got punked AGAIN and so now to make yourself feel more like the beta boy ***** you really are you started plotting for revenge like a scorned female. Daddy rolling over in his motel 6 bed 
mean.gif

Naw I think that was the plan, like they explained zoom using a time remnant for a reason.
I'm not sure which part of my post you're replying to here or what it's about when you say that was the plan.

The time remnant stuff was first brought up when RF showed up in Barry's time which was the first time for him and they explained why he's still alive; time remnant. Now story wise that could almost be looked at like a bit of filler but the whole time remnant stuff played the key part in explaining why there were 2 Jay's. Yeah that was probably the writer's plans all along but we didn't really guess that talking in this thread about how there's 2 Jays.

He took wally back to earth-2
So wait, dumbass Cisco aint even close that breach back after Zoom hopped out?

You mean to tell me Zoom kidnapped Wally, ran back to his Earth-2 hideout, then ran back to Earth-1 with Wally, got Barry's speed and ran back to Earth-2 with Katelyn? :lol:

Barry's plan was dumber than I thought. At least close the breach and leave dude on your Earth. How you giving him a chance to run wild on 2 Earths still?

Crazy how fast (hahahaha) they gloss over the Supergirl/Flash cross over.
Son did they even address it? :lol: Barry uses the thing once goes through the portal comes out it seconds later in their time and I don't recall him mentioning Supergirl at all.

I was still waiting for them to mention this device makes Barry so fast now that he can break the dimensional barrier and that's how he gets to Earth-2. They curved all of that and just made Cisco do it.

Last edited:
What is this honor amongst heroes to villians bs? Could've took him out after he let Wally go. At literally ANY point.

I know it's not, I repeat I KNOW ITS NOT, but how cool would it be if the man in the iron mask was Supergirl. Him saying that no one would believe him makes me think it's someone way outta left field. Maybe even a superhero.

The obvious choice is it's Zoom's dad.

It could be Ronnie. He did go through the singularity. Maybe that's how Zoom found out all he needed to know in order to infiltrate team Flash.

My two completely out the box ideas.....

Future Barry from Earth-1. Remember in the newspaper it says he goes missing in 2024.

Or

Professor Wells (Eobard). He time traveled and grabbed him since on Earth 1 he was a speedster even before Barry was

"The Flash's" Version of Jay Garrick is 'No Reinvention,' Says EP Greg Berlanti

So according to this a Jay Garrick might exist and has yet to be introduced possibly. This at least addresses that the Jay Garrick ID isn't something Zoom just concocted out of thin air to go with his pretend to be a hero plan.

Good chance Jay is the man in the iron mask now I guess. Although somebody we know would be the bigger twist/surprise. Doesn't explain why there's no Jay on Barry's Earth though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom