The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

I like this show better than Gotham. Why cant Fox hire better writers? Shame :smh:
Arrow>Flash>Gotham
Constantine starts in a couple days

Got around to episode 3. I thought it was dope, despite the fact that Snow only gave him one antidote for him to use even tho she knew who he was going to save and fight. There was something else I had a problem with but I cant remember so it likely wasnt important.

So far the show is two for three

Also I thought Frost was supposed to be a villain and that they dont use vibe because he is supposed to be a mexican caricature?

:evil:

tumblr_inline_ne6q99NPDu1qbfvm6.gif

Good god. I'm going to start watching The Arrow now just because of her.

If I was Barry, I'd super-speed smash that. She wouldn't eem know it. :smh:

If I was Barry, I'd super-speed smash that. She wouldn't eem know it. :smh:

I spit water all over my phone after I read that last sentence.

Felicity... Oh my. Oliver knocked off every broad in his path but pump faked on this one.

Last edited:

If I was Barry, I'd super-speed smash that. She wouldn't eem know it.
mean.gif

Felicity... Oh my. Oliver knocked off every broad in his path but pump faked on this one.
Meanwhile Ray Palmer aka Trick Daddy out here dropping billions to get the yambs and she aint even entertaining him
laugh.gif

They say it ain't trickin if you got it but there's a limit to how far that statement can go
mean.gif

Yeah, buying electronic stores and such. Then shorty takes a week off after her first day. He's probably standing outside of her office staring through the glass doors waiting on her return.

i know its a tv show but that freeze ray looks worse than the one arnold was using in batman and robin

Its cause Oliver respects Felicity too much to treat her like his other broads (which is buck em & dump em)
He knows she deserves better

She's cute but she doesn't do it for me that much. She seems way too innocent looking. Let me know when she has a sex scene. I was turned off simply cuz I didn't watch the Arrow ep where the Flash showed up so I was lost on some backstory stuff and why they were so cool.

Wentworth Miller though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom