The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

rXxgeAm.jpg

iqai5f5.jpg

5QUqJG6.jpg

0pUImcL.jpg

^^^^We already know what that episode will be about lol or at least should have an idea

Thanks

Last edited:
Dude needs to stop simping over iris. Move on. Date one of her female friends.

Dude needs to stop simping over iris. Move on. Date one of her female friends.
Iris is one bad chick though. :wow:

Digging this show so far. But I do concur with the villains comment. IMO, that's probably why they do so much cross cutting with his past. I've only read a handful of the comics in the early 90's, so I'm not sure how much further they can stretch out this series.

Another really good ep despite the low budget Agent Smith cgi.

It was another dope threat. Next week's looks just as serious.

The ending again hooks you. I don't know if this dude is Booster Gold anymore cuz son is ruthless :lol: Sitting down most of the day only to stand up at night and murk threats to the Flash.

Yeah I'm starting to think it actually is Dr zoom. Like he's using his future knowledge to protect flash till a certain event happens.

Yeah I'm starting to think it actually is Dr zoom. Like he's using his future knowledge to protect flash till a certain event happens.

im guessing that he needs him alive for the speed force. Because in infinite crisis when the flashes took superbo prime into the different dimension, the speed force vanished. I may be misremembering it tho

Missed the episode. Reading that the villain was another lame though.

Finally got a chance to watch the first episode. Not sure if it'll be as good as Arrow, but things are looking pretty good, so far. At least IMO.

Finally caught the first episode over the weekend, and will catch the 2nd episode tonight. I'm loving this series so far. Haven't watched a TV series on CW since Smallville :pimp:

Are yall serious?
Sorry but Arrow is by far a better show.
I like The Flash but it comes off as cheesy a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom