The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Barry been runnin for his life for the last past 5+ seasons! That “Run Barry Run.” motivational speech gots to go!

The best written stuff in the recent ep was with Damien Darkh and Reverse Flash. It really felt like other writers stepped in.

The other dumb stuff about letting Thawne die is murder or killing him is incredibly stupid. Its like Joe and other literally forget dude changed the timeline and killed his mom, due to doing that it led to his father's death by another speedster. Then he literally erased Joe :lol:

The best written stuff in the recent ep was with Damien Darkh and Reverse Flash. It really felt like other writers stepped in.

The other dumb stuff about letting Thawne die is murder or killing him is incredibly stupid. Its like Joe and other literally forget dude changed the timeline and killed his mom, due to doing that it led to his father's death by another speedster. Then he literally erased Joe :lol:

Yeah that was weird to me too that Joe, Alegra and Chuck actually wanted Thawne to live in the name of all things good
This way they leave it open for him to get his powers back again like Despero said

In the new series, which is set in the Arrowverse, after years of fighting alongside masked heroes, Diggle embarks on a new mission to recruit five young meta humans to live undercover as freshmen at a prestigious university. There he will oversee their education and train them to become the heroes of tomorrow.

Thought this was gonna be some super team show.

I dunno about teaching young kids to be heroes. Didn't watch a lot of Arrow but Diggle already gave off big mentor/wise negro vibes. Like his big Arrowverse crossover last year was him cameoing in all the shows and giving pep talks to all the heroes. He even was giving Superman advice. Dunno if I can take a lot of that.

Maybe it'll be more like Young Justice.

nope-dont-like-that.gif

Back
Top Bottom