The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

1621633466033.png
:rofl:still has me dying.

I forgot the Flash season was still going. Parts of that finale made no sense to me.

Doesn't really matter what continuity that Superman show is in. Still bad.

I did not know this entire time, basically the last 10 years the CW has not been profitable with all these cheap shows and the influx of their DC superhero shows :lol:

That they're about to be even cheaper under new management is crazy to me. Given the way HBO Max is being ran now there might be no place for DC based series in the future.

Last edited:

I did not know this entire time, basically the last 10 years the CW has not been profitable with all these cheap shows and the influx of their DC superhero shows :lol:

That they're about to be even cheaper under new management is crazy to me. Given the way HBO Max is being ran now there might be no place for DC based series in the future.

Someone really fumbled the bag on the negotiations. How were these shows not profitable and you had Smallville DECADES ago. You haven't learned the formula by now. Really starting to think everything related to DC outside of the animated movies is mismanaged and run by idiots. Does this show have any toy tie in's or fast food tie ins for special characters or events? Like come on this isn't rocket science. Show could have been making money hand over fist.

Stargirl had a pretty dope final season.

Gotta say dude playing Icicle is a really good villain. Eerily creepy and evil but with charm given that calm speaking voice.

Stargirl had a pretty dope final season.

Gotta say dude playing Icicle is a really good villain. Eerily creepy and evil but with charm given that calm speaking voice.
Gotta agree with you on Stargirl. The last 2 episodes are actually good. Sad it's over now. Not sure what to watch anymore on WB lol.

I actually started watching Walker: Independence. Enjoying it so far. Been wanting to watch more westerns since finishing The English on amazon.

stargirl cancelled already? I'm surprised.
New regime taking over after mergers and they're want to save even more money.

After Superman show (which will probably be cancelled after the next season) not sure there will be a DC show on the CW again. They going back to their teen drama and teen supernatural roots.

Last edited:
Shows sucked anyways. Flash started off good, bigger than just the cw and they didn't capitalize on it, just kept same **** CW formula. At least a spot like Netflix realizes when they have a hit and can't treat it the same formula as their mid offerings.

turns out the network and those shows werent profitable when it was sold earlier this year so a lot of cuts are happening as the new owners wants to make actual $$$

they were making money back from netflix distributions but since has that been pulled so it can go to hbo max and paramount, its lost a lot of $$$

the new owens wants more diveresed and cheaper shows now so arrowverse is over for cw

cw gotta be the worst network. Really dumb for someone to buy it and cancel the already known and established shows. Dunno why they think cheaper, even worse shows will turn into profits.

Well just cuz its cheaper doesn't mean it'll be worse.

Less of a budget gonna put more writers on the spot to create. Things will be more focused on dialogue and the acting.

Majority of cw writers sucks though.

Hopefully dc will raise their standards on shows and stop with the cw garbage. Do fewer shows and try to make them as good as Doom Patrol and peacemaker. Still want to watch the recent Swamp Thing but it’s only on amazon and you gotta buy it.

i mean with the new owners, cw might be moving forward without any dc shows at all

sounds like they’ll also add more syndicated shows so it might have more bbt and seinfeld reruns in the near future

Majority of cw writers sucks though.

Hopefully dc will raise their standards on shows and stop with the cw garbage. Do fewer shows and try to make them as good as Doom Patrol and peacemaker. Still want to watch the recent Swamp Thing but it’s only on amazon and you gotta buy it.
Chillin for the rest of the year while at work, going to see if someone created a YT video on the peak of CW/WB shows.

I figured someone would have done it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom