The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

if wells is from 100s of years into the future then isnt literally everything he does changing the timeline?

dude is going to cause the world to explode 

Yah Wells have been keeping track. So far he is really only trying to help Barry to better his needs. It's also why he keep warning Barry from doing too much like in the last episode, telling him to stop changing things.

All the events that changed happened in Central City so anything that happened elsewhere were untouched unless they reveal some butterfly effect somehow but it's really too late for that because they didn't really show anything that happened in Arrow that could be affected.
Well Arrow better hope that butterfly effect gave him super strength and a magic quiver providing unlimited arrows.

His voice will prolly get deeper.

This season sure but I wouldn't be surprised at an ep next season where future Barry shows up and explains everything in a flashback way.
Hmm, well being a CW show, I expect this show to be on for at least 5 or 6 seasons, I'm just wondering how much they are going to reveal during the first season

What if Wells succeeded in traveling back in time to kill the Barry Allen that traveled back to save his mom? notice, that Flash is still missing according to the papers, and Wells keeps checking to make sure he his missing.. Something happened to older Barry.. or Maybe he is still among them in the present and wells is trying to find him somehow? that remains to be answered as well..

What if Wells succeeded in traveling back in time to kill the Barry Allen that traveled back to save his mom? notice, that Flash is still missing according to the papers, and Wells keeps checking to make sure he his missing.. Something happened to older Barry.. or Maybe he is still among them in the present and wells is trying to find him somehow? that remains to be answered as well..
I could see this happening in the future and they bring in Wally West to restore everything back to the way it was.

Weird, so when future flash runs he leaves a yellow streak and when reverse flash ran he left a red streak.

Well I'm ******* lost all over again :lol:

Who is that guy? We back to the Thawne and Zoom theories? :nerd:

Last edited:
So the guy in the cell Mark Hamill played the original Trickster in the older flash tv show

edit: and the guy who plays barry's father on this show played the original flash in the older tv show...crazy

Last edited:
Damn, now everyone but Iris knows.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom