The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

I know it'll be more technical but the preview where it just seems they searched through google images or kept swiping left like they were on tinder until the found a black guy and swiped right for a match for the Firestorm powers seemed so weirdly funny.

How you just call up a guy and tell him he's qualified to have super powers and just reveal the whole base to him? Them dudes too open and trusting.

but gave Jay the 3rd degree his whole episode

It's pretty much facts at this point Barry will remain forever alone in this series.

Every single time they line him up for a W..... Dude still somehow manages to snag an L.

Felicity.

Snow.

Iris.

New detective chick.

Smh

It's pretty much facts at this point Barry will remain forever alone in this series.

Every single time they line him up for a W..... Dude still somehow manages to snag an L.

Felicity.
Snow.
Iris.
New detective chick.

Smh

Damn I forgot all about Felicity.. :rofl:

Damn she looking good in that push-up corset. So I guess she'll be Killer Frost in that other Earth.

That's just another reason Wally > Barry as Flashes go.....Wally wouldn't be taking these losses. At least not without getting down first.

Last edited:
I dunno anything about wally except I wanted him to die since the first episode of Young Justice.

Never thought they would do multiple earth's just to not confuse people that never really messed with the comics.

Kind of surprised. Can practically pull off any storyline if they're using Infinite Earth's.

would be cool if barry went to the other world to chase zoom and finds other world barry who has no powers but is smashing every chick he sees 

Cool for us, sad for him :lol: :smh:

Then Barry has to decide whether to give up his powers and get yambs or keep them and save lives.

Ep. 22: Yambs or Lives

Last edited:
but on a serious note, it would be cool to see an episode where he doesnt really use his powers but rather his detective skills to beat the bad guy

90% of the crimes on flash and arrow are just putting a thing in a machine and poof we know where the bad guy is hiding 

but on a serious note, it would be cool to see an episode where he doesnt really use his powers but rather his detective skills to beat the bad guy

90% of the crimes on flash and arrow are just putting a thing in a machine and poof we know where the bad guy is hiding 

Go watch csi or ncis

probably about just upping and leaving is what person meant.

I don't see it happening. I just think the actor has another more prominent job lined up

Speaking of actors returning or not, Amel did say he'd be back on the Flash. So I guess that's a go for Earth-2 or Earth-3 Ronnie.

Back
Top Bottom